Usually 3 days but I suppose it depends in the 'crime'

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What did you do this time?....

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
If you are sick of the bans, follow the tou.

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
Dunno why people complain about being banned when they know theyve broke the tules .

B

Bad_Influence

Dunno why people complain about being banned when they know theyve broke the tules .

I do. Because, especially in the Lobby, you can call someone all the names under the sun (except the C word or the N word) and that's deemed acceptable, but if you post a 1930s seaside comic pic (I'm not saying that's what Meg did, I wasn't there) that has a child on a beach in the background you will get banned.
I get that it is difficult to police, if admin let a pic like that go where do they draw the line? But surely a little common sense should prevail?

I get banned ages ago for posting a pic and I knew full well it was possible I might get banned, even though no mods were about... in that case I took it on the chin and sat patiently (I didn't really, I cried a lot) waiting to be allowed to return. :D:D:D

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
I would just like to point out the n bomb is never acceptable, and children are not acceptable, but I am not going after swears. She posted nudity, knew she posted nudity, and is now banned

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
I do. Because, especially in the Lobby, you can call someone all the names under the sun (except the C word or the N word) and that's deemed acceptable, but if you post a 1930s seaside comic pic (I'm not saying that's what Meg did, I wasn't there) that has a child on a beach in the background you will get banned.
I get that it is difficult to police, if admin let a pic like that go where do they draw the line? But surely a little common sense should prevail?

I get banned ages ago for posting a pic and I knew full well it was possible I might get banned, even though no mods were about... in that case I took it on the chin and sat patiently (I didn't really, I cried a lot) waiting to be allowed to return. :D:D:D
Im not saying i agree with every single rule on here (although i agree with no n word no children) but im saying that whether we like em or not, if we dont stick to the rules we get banned. If you dint like being banned stick to the rules or **** off :-D

B

Bad_Influence

I would just like to point out the n bomb is never acceptable, and children are not acceptable, but I am not going after swears. She posted nudity, knew she posted nudity, and is now banned

Ah ok.... then I cannot defend Meg. :(

And agree the N word should never by acceptable (though I will never understand why Stormzy or Jay Z think it's fine. Surely if it's offensive it's offensive no matter who uses it?)

B

Bad_Influence

Im not saying i agree with every single rule on here (although i agree with no n word no children) but im saying that whether we like em or not, if we dont stick to the rules we get banned. If you dint like being banned stick to the rules or **** off :-D

But half this lot have been dragged up to believe that rules don't apply to them, just to everyone else. :D:D:p:p

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I didn't think the pic was abusive I found it rather funny so did others in the room at the time so how long am I banned for this time ??
Just don't post anything in the room that has children in, whether it be a photo, drawing or a cartoon, thats the best way to go about things i think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back