Racism

franden

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
This racism nonsense is getting absolutely stupid. Ofcom are to investigate the remarks made by Jon Snow by saying there were more white people on a rally than there were coloured. If there were more white people at this rally then that is it. He was just making a statement . Now we have racism brought up again over the colour of Waitrose Easter chocolate ducks. One of the dark ducks was called Ugly and this has brought a complaint from some idiot as being racist. What next. Will we be racist by going into a baker,s shop and asking for a loaf of brown bread? Going into a butcher,s and asking for black pudding?
Going into a coffee shop and asking for a cup of black coffee?
The whole thing is bonkers.

U_N_Owen

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
That Jon Snow chap said something along the lines of "I've never seen so many white people in one place". The implication was clear - all pro-Brexit people are racists. That's definitely what he implied, it's certainly what I inferred.

franden

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
How on earth can this be racism. This country is a European country in which the majority of people are white so if a large crowd gathers as at a football match, Athletics meeting, Motor race meeting or any other sort of place where the people are going to gather the majority are going to be white so why make an issue of it, it is facts.
Would a white man cry racism if he was in a crowd at, say Hirare, and someone said the majority of people here are black? The whole business is getting more than silly, it,s getting utterly ridiculous

Reaction score
I heard Snow said something along the lines that he's never seen so many white people in one place, which can be interpreted in a few ways. He obviously finds it unusual, some might wonder if he's trying to say something about white people. Mentioning skin colour in any context is usually seen as offensive to someone.

ladymuck

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
We are living in a dictatorship. The whole of Europe has always been populated by white people, the term 'European' denotes Caucasian. It's only recently that a minority decided to destroy white, Christian Europe. They opened the doors and allowed those from African and Asian countries to flood into this part of the world. The population were not given much say in the matter. We have had it forced upon us. If we voice any objection, we are labelled 'racist bigots', and prosecuted if we make any reference to the skin colour of these immigrants. We are expected to look at a black person and perceive them as white. (How do the blacks feel about that, I wonder?) Just what will the consequences of all this be? They say Naziism couldn't happen again, yet politicians are laying the foundations for exactly that.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Try to deliver something in Bradford...? One of my friends (A delivery Driver) got verbally abused when trying to deliver a Parcel to a House in a Cul de sac.. He delivered the parcel but on his way back some people stopped him in the road and said " This is our road, we own it"...!

ladymuck

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Try to deliver something in Bradford...? One of my friends (A delivery Driver) got verbally abused when trying to deliver a Parcel to a House in a Cul de sac.. He delivered the parcel but on his way back some people stopped him in the road and said " This is our road, we own it"...!

One of these days, Bradford will declare UDI...and the rest of the country will just sit back and let it happen.

Reaction score
You cannot have a viable situation where completely different cultures are living side by side in one country. We must all abide by the same laws and the same standards. If migrants don't wish to live by a country's laws, they should not choose to live in that country.

I agree, thats annoying, but the migrants themselves have no voice unless someone gives them in a voice. I'm part of a race thats only existed since 2014, we're gratetful for being given permission to exist by the race we must have been formerly members of, although the race is now recognised the authorities still treat the race inequally because it says so few people belong to that race. You only have voice if you're given one and thats probably when it favours someone important, otherwise you're ignored. Media doesn't publish everything.

Last edited:

JJ50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
No one should be targeted for the skin they are in, it is the sort of person you are that counts.

hollywun

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
We are living in a dictatorship. The whole of Europe has always been populated by white people, the term 'European' denotes Caucasian. It's only recently that a minority decided to destroy white, Christian Europe. They opened the doors and allowed those from African and Asian countries to flood into this part of the world. The population were not given much say in the matter. We have had it forced upon us. If we voice any objection, we are labelled 'racist bigots', and prosecuted if we make any reference to the skin colour of these immigrants. We are expected to look at a black person and perceive them as white. (How do the blacks feel about that, I wonder?) Just what will the consequences of all this be? They say Naziism couldn't happen again, yet politicians are laying the foundations for exactly that.
That is social issue.Lots of people are not open-mind and the mindset is not updated.No one can judge anyone and even judge right and wrong to the other people.Racist bigots is not use to white people or black people.Why people don't like to be inclusive and live happy in their life?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
daily_picdump_485_640_32.jpg

B

Bad_Influence

That is social issue.Lots of people are not open-mind and the mindset is not updated.No one can judge anyone and even judge right and wrong to the other people.Racist bigots is not use to white people or black people.Why people don't like to be inclusive and live happy in their life?

People will only accept unilateral tolerance for so long. When we are being told we have to be inclusive yet those we are tolerant of have no desire to accept or share that tolerance, it will naturally erode any compassion we may have. The same can be said for racism, religion, gender, sexuality... etc. and will eventually cause a complete breakdown in society. Personally I believe we are already on that path and these's no going back.
Sad I know... but I believe it's true.

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Sad truth is ''racism'' doesn't exist if races are kept separate

It sucks being a minority whatever race, ethnicity or religious affiliation you are this magnifies intensely in more survival situations and tribalism will always rise

Using a smaller example of a prison and being the only white guy or black guy in a certain block with every other prisoner there all being a different ethnicity or race you will be very lucky to get out of there alive and on a larger scale times of war and conflict minorities always have or will generally get wiped out or exiled this pattern has always been evident throughout history in all major wars

People always have and always will tribe up as a survival instinct, strength in numbers and seek a security to those who look act and have similar culture and genetics to themselves and this is perfectly natural (many may not even realise it as it's sub conscious and instinctive like an alerted interconnected giant organism which responds when an alert button has been pressed)

The reason why everything is so confusing and crazy for a lot of people these days is the intense propaganda and social conditioning like the guy above using the John Snow example of a white news reporter commenting about ''too many white people'' the morality 200 years ago would of been ''kill the traitor'' he is not one of us he is with the invader but in modern times in social democracies in many western countries the Stockholm Syndrome is in full effect cognitive dissonance mixed in with social pressures (hate crime for saying mean words) dictate it's immoral to be ''racist'' or be seen to favour your own tribe

The UK is currently in a strange place it is very rare for a peoples of a certain ethnicity, tribe or nation to just give up their own eco system and land to others without being defeated by military conquest (it's been politicians and corporations pushing for replacement levels of immigration for nearly 40-50 years now from all sides of the political spectrum) since the end of WW2 the UK is now considered a multicultural state and even though the main demographic is still white European it's being reduced as every year goes by with most white people accepting that multiculturalism is the future as times have changed (seems to be the typical nihilistic attitude of most White Europeans i spoke with in the UK anyway)

There have been multicultural areas and empires in the past but do not forget Rome. It was the Germanic tribes that sacked it after Rome collapsed from the inside out as there was non stop internal conflicts between the old Romans (those that had lived there for many centuries) versus free'd slaves or pillaging huns, or defeated South Eastern Europeans, Carthigians and North Africans ect) power struggles insued Rome became weak and was pretty much dismantled as an empire and Nation there culture was also destroyed and they started wearing trousers instead of toga's ect ect once invaded the culture changes as the new peoples enforce there religion, moral codes, way of life on the defeated peoples

Same with the Persian Empire it's sphere of influence grew too large it multiculturalised warring factions of different ethnIc origins clashed and the empire became weak and was sacked by raiders to the East and Greeks and other Europeans to the West

Generally speaking multiculturalisation is the end of a civilizations cycle or empire

All empires arise out of a particular dominant and expansive ethnic group and it is always multiculturalism that causes the crash of any empire or peoples

The British Empire for example was Anglo Saxon, old Briton ect
Persian Empire which would of been Iranians
Chinese Empire Han Chinese under the dynasty

Once all these empires gave up on there genetic roots that civilization collapses and something new comes out of it we are currently living through the end of western civilization and who knows what will be the next great civilization in 100-200 years all I know is looking back at history there is gonna be a lot of war and conflict to grow a new one.

WW2 was a brutal war and essentially saw the ideological clash of Nationalism/Fascism AXIS v Liberalism Multiculturalism and Capitalism ALLIES

The winning side changed the demographics of Western civilization forever with governments and politicians in all Western nations opening up it's borders to peoples from all over the world and depending on your world view it's been either a huge positive or a huge negative.

Last edited:
B

Bad_Influence

Sad truth is ''racism'' doesn't exist if races are kept separate

It sucks being a minority whatever race, ethnicity or religious affiliation you are this magnifies intensely in more survival situations and tribalism will always rise

Using a smaller example of a prison and being the only white guy or black guy in a certain block with every other prisoner there all being a different ethnicity or race you will be very lucky to get out of there alive and on a larger scale times of war and conflict minorities always have or will generally get wiped out or exiled this pattern has always been evident throughout history in all major wars

People always have and always will tribe up as a survival instinct, strength in numbers and seek a security to those who look act and have similar culture and genetics to themselves and this is perfectly natural (many may not even realise it as it's sub conscious and instinctive like an alerted interconnected giant organism which responds when an alert button has been pressed)

The reason why everything is so confusing and crazy for a lot of people these days is the intense propaganda and social conditioning like the guy above using the John Snow example of a white news reporter commenting about ''too many white people'' the morality 200 years ago would of been ''kill the traitor'' he is not one of us he is with the invader but in modern times in social democracies in many western countries the Stockholm Syndrome is in full effect cognitive dissonance mixed in with social pressures (hate crime for saying mean words) dictate it's immoral to be ''racist'' or be seen to favour your own tribe

The UK is currently in a strange place it is very rare for a peoples of a certain ethnicity, tribe or nation to just give up their own eco system and land to others without being defeated by military conquest (it's been politicians and corporations pushing for replacement levels of immigration for nearly 40-50 years now from all sides of the political spectrum) since the end of WW2 the UK is now considered a multicultural state and even though the main demographic is still white European it's being reduced as every year goes by with most white people accepting that multiculturalism is the future as times have changed (seems to be the typical nihilistic attitude of most White Europeans i spoke with in the UK anyway)

There have been multicultural areas and empires in the past but do not forget Rome. It was the Germanic tribes that sacked it after Rome collapsed from the inside out as there was non stop internal conflicts between the old Romans (those that had lived there for many centuries) versus free'd slaves or pillaging huns, or defeated South Eastern Europeans, Carthigians and North Africans ect) power struggles insued Rome became weak and was pretty much dismantled as an empire and Nation there culture was also destroyed and they started wearing trousers instead of toga's ect ect once invaded the culture changes as the new peoples enforce there religion, moral codes, way of life on the defeated peoples

Same with the Persian Empire it's sphere of influence grew too large it multiculturalised warring factions of different ethnIc origins clashed and the empire became weak and was sacked by raiders to the East and Greeks and other Europeans to the West

Generally speaking multiculturalisation is the end of a civilizations cycle or empire

All empires arise out of a particular dominant and expansive ethnic group and it is always multiculturalism that causes the crash of any empire or peoples

The British Empire for example was Anglo Saxon, old Briton ect
Persian Empire which would of been Iranians
Chinese Empire Han Chinese under the dynasty

Once all these empires gave up on there genetic routes that civilization collapses and something new comes out of it we are currently living through the end of western civilization and who knows what will be the next great civilization in 100-200 years all I know is looking back at history there is gonna be a lot of war and conflict to grow a new one.

WW2 was a brutal war and essentially saw the ideological clash of Nationalism/Fascism AXIS v Liberalism Multiculturalism and Capitalism Allies

The winning side changed the demographics of Western civilization forever with governments and politicians in all Western nations opening up it's borders to peoples from all over the world and depending on your world view it's been either a huge positive or a huge negative.

Excellently written and researched, and frighteningly factual. As a nation we are beyond the tipping point toward losing our identity, culture, and societal systems. I truly fear for the world me daughter is inheriting.

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Excellently written and researched, and frighteningly factual. As a nation we are beyond the tipping point toward losing our identity, culture, and societal systems. I truly fear for the world me daughter is inheriting.

It's a lot harder to research the topic(s) above in a liberal society most people prefer to act as if 'racism' doesn't exist or is just 'evil' and should be shut down and not given exposure instead of having a debate or exchanging ideas but it's a part of life no matter what race you are or what part of the world you are in.

B

Bad_Influence

It's a lot harder to research the topic(s) above in a liberal society most people prefer to act as if 'racism' doesn't exist or is just 'evil' and should be shut down and not given exposure instead of having a debate or exchanging ideas but it's a part of life no matter what race you are or what part of the world you are in.

Society is far too fearful of being labelled as 'intolerant' now. Strangely the result of this is that intolerance will gain momentum because unilateral tolerance can only lead to disharmony.

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Society is far too fearful of being labelled as 'intolerant' now. Strangely the result of this is that intolerance will gain momentum because unilateral tolerance can only lead to disharmony.

Something I forgot to mention too this isn't just happening to quote on quote ''white people'' either Middle eastern countries such as Syria and Iran are being flooded with immigrants and African land and industry is being sold by rich western capitalists to the Chinese. It feels like to me (((those))) people that are instigating this movement will always profit from arms sales and international debt caused by ongoing war.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Something I forgot to mention too this isn't just happening to quote on quote ''white people'' either Middle eastern countries such as Syria and Iran are being flooded with immigrants and African land and industry is being sold by rich western capitalists to the Chinese. It feels like to me (((those))) people that are instigating this movement will always profit from arms sales and international debt caused by ongoing war.

There is NO war...If the REAL TRUTH be told...Wake up?...

International economic Hit Men have been placed within the ALL the Movements.

Arms sales are just an insurance policy.

Back