Racism

B

Bad_Influence

Racism is a lot more than hurting people's feelings it is an evil which has caused people with non white skins to be treated very badly indeed. It shouldn't matter what colour your skin is, it is your personality which counts.

Are you seriously suggesting only white people can be racist?? As evidence, I give you Diane Abbott, the single most racist person on the planet.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Racism is a lot more than hurting people's feelings it is an evil which has caused people with non white skins to be treated very badly indeed. It shouldn't matter what colour your skin is, it is your personality which counts.

I agree with your last sentiment as a moral principle. It's personality and one's actions that should count.

B

Bad_Influence

Don't be silly!

Which part of my comment is 'silly'?

Your words... "Racism is a lot more than hurting people's feelings it is an evil which has caused people with non white skins to be treated very badly indeed".... No mention of white folks suffering racism.
And I stand by my statement regarding Diane Abbott.

JJ50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Which part of my comment is 'silly'?

Your words... "Racism is a lot more than hurting people's feelings it is an evil which has caused people with non white skins to be treated very badly indeed".... No mention of white folks suffering racism.
And I stand by my statement regarding Diane Abbott.

You can stand by it but it is still silly.

JJ50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Do you deny different races and ethnicities within that have distinct abilities and intrinsic attributes? Physical differences too such as average height, eye colour, hair colour, composition of muscle fibres, skeletal structures

If you do you must be either very low iq or completely delusional
Anyone in the field of medicine can't deny race exists as the different human groups with different genetic make ups have different blood types immune or prone to certain diseases or genetic malfunctions ect You can't prescribe certain medication or help/cure conditions to certain racial and ethnic groups for this reason

African genetics - Sickle cell
European genetics - Cystic Fibrosis

Do you deny this or you gonna shout racist like a pleb for pointing out the obvious

We are talking about racism not medical conditions.

JJ50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
In modern society under social liberal democracy you are either a

1. 'racist' and see the differences within race

2. 'race denier' you ignore racial differences

what are you can't be both

The point is we are all humans and therefore equal, even if we are different.

JJ50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
There is no such thing as equality in nature. If you can show me where equality has ever existed within humanity or nature?

How do you create equality anyway by not enforcing inequality to begin with?

we are different and different racial and ethnic groups have different strengths, weaknesses, cultures, intelligence and genetic variations and different evolutionary paths which where taken

so how do you create equality ? Equality can't exist as there is no equality in nature

The only way you could is by mass genetic modifications or genetic engineering but you would kill diversity by doing so as we would all end up the same genetically

That applies to all humans whatever your race or creed.

Back