Banned for sexual language

Exaga

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Banned for sexual language which equates to asking Kaz to, "sit on my fucking face" in the lavatorial #Lobby. I've seen worse sh** submitted into that cesspool channel without any repurcussions. Someone having a bad day perhaps. On a network of poorly trained (if at all?) and inexperienced admins and mods, this kind of thing is going to happen a LOT!

Is this ban permanent as well as global? Such extreme action(s) for such a small offence. First offence since the new owners took over.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Poorly trained for telling you no.

B

Bad_Influence

The only real surprise is that you’re surprised you got banned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Exaga

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Bad_Influence living up to your notorious name again, it would appear. I'm not surprised at being banned. You're the one telling me I'm surprised at being banned. I don't care to ask why you are assuming I'm surprised for being banned.

Judging by the plethoric multitude of other [similar] 'wind-up/taunting/dirisive' posts you've made on this forum, I won't take you seriously. You're one of the many pathological-posters on the Internet who seems to feed of the misery, misfortune, or disposition, of others, and if that predicament doesn't exist it's fabricated towards that end. Doesn't work with me. You're wasting my time. :)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Bad_Influence living up to your notorious name again, it would appear. I'm not surprised at being banned. You're the one telling me I'm surprised at being banned. I don't care to ask why you are assuming I'm surprised for being banned.

Judging by the plethoric multitude of other [similar] 'wind-up/taunting/dirisive' posts you've made on this forum, I won't take you seriously. You're one of the many pathological-posters on the Internet who seems to feed of the misery, misfortune, or disposition, of others, and if that predicament doesn't exist it's fabricated towards that end. Doesn't work with me. You're wasting my time. :)

Wake up you Fcuking prick. It's OUR time you are wasting.

B

Bad_Influence

You're so very welcome. It's refreshing to know that I have had such a positive effect on your life. :)

And as an aside, it's DERISIVE not dirisive. I'm always happy to assist in your education.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
There's always an 'E'....Instead of an 'I'...But 'E's' are good innit?..:D

B

Bad_Influence

Awww poor Beemovie. He can't 'like' LGs posts anymore so he's found a new best friend. I hope you and Exaga are very happy together Beemovie but it really is very sad that you have to hide behind the comments of others.:confused::confused::confused:

Exaga

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Wake up you Fcuking prick. It's OUR time you are wasting.

Your time is worthless. My time is expensive. Be happy I'm not invoicing you for the 20 seconds it's took me to waste time replying. Thnxbye.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Your time is worthless. My time is expensive. Be happy I'm not invoicing you for the 20 seconds it's took me to waste time replying. Thnxbye.

Be sure to send an email ,
We love paperless !!

I'll file it in the "Nobody gives a Toss" section ;)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
B

Bad_Influence

Your time is expensive? Of course it is, those carers you have won't pay for themselves eh?

Samanthamia21

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Your time is expensive ..but yet ..not expensive enough ..to be able to waste time on here ..yep . Logical

Samanthamia21

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
And that's where I end my input into the forum . No please don't thank me. .it's no problem

Back