Looking to make friends

Kelli

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm looking to make some new friends. I had a baby 7 months ago so am now a stay at home mum. Need people to talk to about something other then the baby or I'm going to go crazy lol. I'm a PC gamer, love reading, anime/manga, classic cartoons, horror movies and most documentaries. I have 14 tattoos with plans for more. I'll happily talk to any one about anything so dont be afraid to message me.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Hiya And Welcome =D

I don't like any of those things lol,
But hope ya having a great day :D

Well i do game i suppose but only Nascar , because i am obsessed haha!

Kelli

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hiya And Welcome =D

I don't like any of those things lol,
But hope ya having a great day :D

Well i do game i suppose but only Nascar , because i am obsessed haha!
I haven't played any Nascar games but I do enjoy a racing game every now and then. My day is good thank you. I hope yours is too.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I haven't played any Nascar games but I do enjoy a racing game every now and then. My day is good thank you. I hope yours is too.
Nascar Heat 3 ;);)

SouthWestRob

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm looking to make some new friends. I had a baby 7 months ago so am now a stay at home mum. Need people to talk to about something other then the baby or I'm going to go crazy lol. I'm a PC gamer, love reading, anime/manga, classic cartoons, horror movies and most documentaries. I have 14 tattoos with plans for more. I'll happily talk to any one about anything so dont be afraid to message me.
Hi Kelli, welcome to the site, hope you are well?
I'd love to chat sometime.
Rob

yerelda

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
hello kelli how are ya xx

Back