Most people in the lobby are

Badmedicine

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
morons. A person(S) of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education.

The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

A

azzbo

Mate you just spent 8 hours the other night arguing with those two 26 year olds, You ever heard the saying "never argue with an idiot or the people watching won't be able to tell the difference"

Badmedicine

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Mate you just spent 8 hours the other night arguing with those two 26 year olds, You ever heard the saying "never argue with an idiot or the people watching won't be able to tell the difference"

Im kinda thinking your talking to me here azza lol
8 hrs is a bit much mate im only normally here say 3,4
but your right it did go on an on for a good hr almost and the same lastnight ..
the sick comments take it to the lowest extreme as
ive got kids so its a tad much ,,especially when nothing gets said about it ..unless its to me for saying something back but those kinda comments are just sick and shouldn't be allowed to go on tbh dosnt matter whos saying it to who wether the mods are friends with with them or not ...but what can ya do
but way to early for this its night time stuff that ive a whole day to deal with lol

and who would of thought when I wrote this post almost 6 months ago...
or more
az ???? ..it would still ring true lol

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
And as always, report that content, and if it continues with nothing done, send me screenshots.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Badmedicine

You are just jealous because TheElipsis loves me and not you ,
Stop throwing toys out the pram lol

Hooooorah !!

Badmedicine

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
lol Poco
pleassssse take it take it lol
but no im not going to mention any names I get in enough cack without mentioning any eh haha

But what I will say is I will retract that first statement on this post as it was September an as ive got to know a lot of you in the lobby now and most of you with ...well 2 exceptions are nice people
( 3 if i include kong but lets not make it feel to special) .its just the odd 100% top class fukwittjsanfkjndskjfdskjfkjdsfkdskjbjdnfjkdsfkldsn who tries to ruin the room when there getting no screen time
….but yeah... most of you are lovely :D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
So that’s why Eli doesn’t come in YAH now. Kinda makes sense. Lol

Oh sh** there is a way i can escape her !!!!

*Set an extra table for one please*

;);)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
I don't understand any of this. I'm new. How does this all work.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
I will say that Lobby has grown on me nicely, and I like more people than I don't. I'm indifferent to the whingy ones so meh!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I will say that Lobby has grown on me nicely, and I like more people than I don't. I'm indifferent to the whingy ones so meh!

Positive energy Burst !!!

*Hails our Leader*

The Armies await your command ;)

Back