New to this site

I

inkedguy7

Hey all. New to all this. Wondering what the general vibe is here? If people are friendly etc..
Anyways may speak to a few of you soon

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Hey all. New to all this. Wondering what the general vibe is here? If people are friendly etc..

You know there is good and bad everywhere ,

I guess it's what you make of it ,

Welcome :cool::D:D:cool:;)

Spicy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
The way the elderly gentleman above me dresses tells you all you need to know about this site, and of the kind of people who use it.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
The way the elderly gentleman above me dresses tells you all you need to know about this site, and of the kind of people who use it.

Yet here you are using it ?

Unless you want to **** me why do you care what i look like or how i dress ?

I'll let you ponder over that :)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score

"May speak to a few of you soon?..."

FCUK OFF YOU CNUT. Hows that?

kebabby1

The nicest lady in chat.!! * WINKS*
Reaction score
can I say ignore all the others except poco / altair / bad influence and ofc myself … we are the dogs bollocks ..pmsl the others are well loons.. soz to the adoring fans of ours..lol x;):):oops::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
can I say ignore all the others except poco / altair / bad influence and ofc myself … we are the dogs bollocks ..pmsl the others are well loons.. soz to the adoring fans of ours..lol x;):):oops::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Laughin @ "Well Loons" ahahaaa :eek::cool::D

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Think the majority would rather ignore Bad and Altair especially when they seem to think they have some superior authority and think they can talk to users like a piece of sh*t calling them c*unts and the like. But hey that's just my view.

B

Bad_Influence

Think the majority would rather ignore Bad and Altair especially when they seem to think they have some superior authority and think they can talk to users like a piece of sh*t calling them c*unts and the like. But hey that's just my view.

You have never seen me use the C word LG... EVER. And I never claimed any sort of authority here, that seems to be something you perceive, and I suggest that says a lot more about you than it does about me.
However, thank you for proving my statement on another thread... if you're not whinging about one thing, you're crying about another.
I'd say 'have a nice day' but I honestly think your days are only truly happy when you're moaning, so I hope you day is truly miserable.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
let ppl make up their own minds !!!!

Last edited:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
He pretty much means Me :D

kebabby1

The nicest lady in chat.!! * WINKS*
Reaction score
ohhh shushhhh u mr bad...ur a troublesome one.lol moi im an angel ;)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Back