Hi, just looking for a good friend, i know...Impossible

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Hello, im 45 yr old male, single no children, from Pittsburgh, P.A. USA. Just trying to find a friend or 2. Message me if thats you.

It's far from 'Impossible'. Don't be so defeatist.:)

We are all friends here...( Some more.. Some less..hey ho...that's how the story go)..;)

Are you a Trump supporter?

Pittsburgh ain't a big place and is kinda in the sticks so i guess you are..;)

U

unhappy-JJ

Thats a whole lotta info you assumed bout me from name & city

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
am i missing something?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Unhappy-JJ meet MrLonely. You will have a great time sharing tales about how you love to get attention on website forums by fontwanking pretend stories about pretend sh** in your hormonally immature lives. Seriously fellas, eff the cuck off with you!

B

Bad_Influence

Awww come on now TWIAP.... stop beating round the bush... say how you REALLY feel. :D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p:p

U

unhappy-JJ

Unhappy-JJ meet MrLonely. You will have a great time sharing tales about how you love to get attention on website forums by fontwanking pretend stories about pretend sh** in your hormonally immature lives. Seriously fellas, eff the cuck off with you!

U

unhappy-JJ

U

unhappy-JJ

Wtf are you talking bout douchebag? Ive been here 2 days havent shared any stories and havent used a chatroom since early 2000s u effen toolbag,ive wsted more than enuff words on you byebye loser.

B

Bad_Influence

Wtf are you talking bout douchebag? Ive been here 2 days havent shared any stories and havent used a chatroom since early 2000s u effen toolbag,ive wsted more than enuff words on you byebye loser.
And you’re very friendly? Like I said, you haven’t got this whole ‘being friendly’ thing sorted.

U

unhappy-JJ

Hey2whales try not hiding behind your computer allday insulting people and go out get a real life, i see now why you have no info in your profile cuz 24 hours aday u hide behing your screen in your moms basement trolling people. Again try getting a real life douchebag

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score

Exactly...You have been here TWO days and you are already calling folks 'Douchebag'...!

You need to calm down a bit and try again...All is not lost. ;)

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Oh look at unhappy-JJ he is so upset that he is making loads of deliberate posting mistakes.
That sure proves he is innocent and really is who he says he is. Oh yes!

Excuse me while I break a couple of ribs while laughing.

s.u.s.s.e.d.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Oh look at Unhappy-JJ he is so upset that he is making loads of deliberate posting mistakes.
That sure proves he is innocent and really is who he says he is. Oh yes!

Excuse me while I break a couple of ribs while laughing.

s.u.s.s.e.d.

You got him figured at the same time as Me...(I'm slow today..)..;)

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
*Gets handbag ready. There'll be wars.*

Back