If anyone needs help if i'm able to , will be happy to do so

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Lmao

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Excuse me? I first asked about my ban for posting a screenshot? You feel correct you call me a weirdo and a b****? I did not threaten to take down the site.. you know full well i did not. Have the coder review what i said.. i actually shall leave now and stay off but at least be truthful huh? The coder will explain to you if i wished enter you nor the site could ever prevent me, ask him... not that i will bother , you really need so much attention? wow start drinking haha , complete ban me... already showed you several times able walk straight through it...feel inadequate that your godpowers did not work and you have seen me walk straight through your ban repeatedly... bye... complete ban me.. ask the coder to pay specific attention to block me.. email me and watch me walk straight...wow drama queen , take up drinking...lol bye

Hmmm....

“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.”

Abraham Lincoln.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Good point Scott. This is becoming a.... (is there a collective noun for a group of trolls) lol

Dalai, you riot all you like but we will be needing proof. That’s the law. ;):D

Since there are no 'Official' names for a group of (On-Line) 'Trolls'..I would say 'Group' or 'Clan' would be appropriate. :)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
A good coder is 100% careful in the way he or she types, always using the correct spelling, grammar, punctuation, layout etc. They have to be. Coding is precise activity/work.

Something that Paul-UK doesn't display.

Correct, BUT not entirely so. Someone cleaver enough can Deceive by Skilful manipulation of wording. ;)

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
I'm going to say clan of trolls.

B

Bad_Influence

I’d have gone with ‘a NONSENSE of trolls’ but the general consensus seems to be ‘clan’ so the aim now must be to get it included in the OED ;);)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I’d have gone with ‘a NONSENSE of trolls’ but the general consensus seems to be ‘clan’ so the aim now must be to get it included in the OED ;);)

Surely the Aim is to get rid of the Trolls...Is it not?...;)

B

Bad_Influence

Surely the Aim is to get rid of the Trolls...Is it not?...;)
You know as well as I do that there will always be an endless supply of trolls. Always has been, always will be. And where else do I have my fun if there’s nobody to laugh at? :p:p:p:p

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
You know as well as I do that there will always be an endless supply of trolls. Always has been, always will be. And where else do I have my fun if there’s nobody to laugh at? :p:p:p:p

Fair enough....But our reasons for being here Differ. ;)

B

Bad_Influence

Fair enough....But our reasons for being here Differ. ;)
I don’t like the rooms during the day, too many wannabes all vying to be room king. So the forums help pass the time.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I don’t like the rooms during the day, too many wannabes all vying to be room king. So the forums help pass the time.

You already know this from (UKCB ) 2015...I'd like to meet you Face to face....;)

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Altair and Bad you do realise the site does have a private message function.

Would be a lot easier for the rest of us if you could take the tedious chit chat there.

Back