Shak and Royals top tips! Feel free to add.

Shak

Staff member
Reaction score
Want that airbrushed effect in real life that phone filters give you? Only leave the house if there's a thick fog about, thus giving you the perfect blemish free face. Wear bunny ears and draw a few whiskers with an eyeliner for a more authentic look.

R

RoyaLeathering

TESCO SHOPPERS. Keep your space in the public car park free for weeks by painting a white outline of a human body in it.

R

RoyaLeathering

Ruin your neighbour's barbecue by dropping apples into your toilet and shouting "Bombs away" at the top of your lungs.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Anonplnhlf.jpg
Want that airbrushed effect in real life that phone filters give you? Only leave the house if there's a thick fog about, thus giving you the perfect blemish free face. Wear bunny ears and draw a few whiskers with an eyeliner for a more authentic look.

Do what i do and just put on a MASK.!! :p :D

W

Wren

This has happened to me , a sink that can't be used for no plug.., umm,,

So when u have no plug and u just moved in some place, or there's no plug where ur staying like that time it happened to me,

What to use,
A milk bottle lid , red, blue, green, whatever , they all fit
Make sure u put it the right way or the tip won't work
:)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Lol @ Ummm....

That made me laugh...and it's extremely rare that i use the term LOL...

Haha..;)

W

Wren

Lol @ Ummm....

That made me laugh...and it's extremely rare that i use the term LOL...

Haha..;)
Thanks Altair, do please do test out the method , I'm sure it will impress your needs if ever u are found short or plugless :)

W

Wren

I've got another good tip for mostly ladies who have first aid stuff in their bags like me :)

So if by chance ur hem on the bottom of us trousers slip and gets stood on and unravels
And u end up with ur trouser leg looking all bedraggled
Suggest first , don't pull the cotton,
Snip with small scissors, no scissors , badly stocked first aid bag, will have to Knott the cotton, then snap, watch u don't cut; skin tho, cotton is sharp
So find a plaster , all bags need a plaster so its likely even with out a first aid kit u have a plaster
Use this to secure and in seconds a quick fix,

:D

U can also ask any random store for a single plaster
So the tip is use plasters in multi ways
Good idea yo have first aid items at hand ;)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Thanks Altair, do please do test out the method , I'm sure it will impress your needs if ever u are found short or plugless :)

I have never been short of a Plug... or indeed found to be 'Plugless'...but i do like your thinking and your eccentricity.:)

I always carry around with me a Nut and Bolt and a strong rubber band.

(Before mobile phones)...when i found myself stuck in a queue somewhere, i used to whip out my Nut and Bolt and fiddle with it.:D

The rubber band comes in very handy when stuck in Traffic...You can create a Mini Catapult and fling things at other people...They have zero idea where it came from...:D

Back