I'm been banned from yesterday, cus I posted a funny pic with a kid, the ban came hours later ..

BlackMagicBabeXx

“Shut your mouth when you’re talking to me.”
Reaction score
Are 2 days I'm banned from the chat, my fault was have posted a fun pic, not offesive, just there was a kid into the pic, the others was laughing too cus had nothing weird , or pedo, or something like that, the ban came hours later the post.. Could mods unban me please???

I`m currently on a ban for the same thing a jokey pic with a kid in it. Just do something else with your time.
giphy.gif

Evilbunny

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Like work 2 shift a day a son a home study at the uni, and spend a bit of time on chat to deconpress... yeah a fun with downloaded from the net not offensive, also do you have something else to advise me to do more? ?;:D black magic Babe. ?. The other one I don't waste time answering. :D I love you too

BlackMagicBabeXx

“Shut your mouth when you’re talking to me.”
Reaction score
Like work 2 shift a day a son a home study at the uni, and spend a bit of time on chat to deconpress... yeah a fun with downloaded from the net not offensive, also do you have something else to advise me to do more? ?;:D black magic Babe. ?. The other one I don't waste time answering. :D I love you too

don`t take this the wrong way Evilbunny but you could always use the time to learn English... just a thought xx

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I think for an Italian her English is not that bad ,

Just Saying =D

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I think for an Italian her English is not that bad ,

Just Saying =D

'Italian and her'?

hahahahahahaha ha ha ha + ha with added ha and a couple of extra hahahaha's thrown in for good measure, sprinkled with ha's, and topped off with HAHAHAHAHA! HA! HA!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
'Italian and her'?

hahahahahahaha ha ha ha + ha with added ha and a couple of extra hahahaha's thrown in for good measure, sprinkled with ha's, and topped off with HAHAHAHAHA! HA! HA!

What are you like having some kind of spasm ?

Yes that is what it says , Give yourself a hand for being able to read ,

Obviously your silly rant is because you think shes not Italian and a man ,

Your insecurities will eat you alive !!!

And if you think this is some kind of starting point for you and i to have a banter session ,

It isn't.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Sometimes cynicism is the sensible stance to take, especially with regard to people on here. Trust nobody online (And in life) :D

* I take the trusted until trust is broken approach *

People are different though i accept that .......

Hello Bad , hope you are well =D

B

Bad_Influence

* I take the trusted until trust is broken approach *

People are different though i accept that .......

Hello Bad , hope you are well =D
I prefer to trust nobody (and to be honest, although TwoWales could have phrased it more sensibly I have a feeling he might be correct) :eek:

I'm just me... rolling on being me. :confused::eek:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I prefer to trust nobody (and to be honest, although TwoWales could have phrased it more sensibly I have a feeling he might be correct) :eek:

I'm just me... rolling on being me. :confused::eek:

Oh really ?

I didn't get the usual alarm bells ,

I am well aware of a certain lady who keeps doing this so maybe ......

I'ts entirely possible i suppose .......

B

Bad_Influence

Oh really ?

I didn't get the usual alarm bells ,

I am well aware of a certain lady who keeps doing this so maybe ......

I'ts entirely possible i suppose .......
I could be wrong but it bears all the hallmarks. (I know it will come as a shock but I've been wrong before) :mad::D

Back