This guy kills me...! Very funny...and True what he says here.!! :D:D:D

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
You Bastard. Wait till we get home...! :D:D:D

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
HAHAAHA::D:D:D.... Robert Carlyle...And it all goes wrong BIG TIME...Fcucking psycho man...But he's a mate...;) " That lassy got glassed and no Cu.nt leaves here until we find out what cu.nt did it..!

Some chance'r tries it..."Who the Fk are youuuu"....Psycho man...YEAHHHHHHHHH>....:D:D:D

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Scared means frightened, afraid, fearful or nervous. Scared may be used as an adjective or the past tense of scare. The word scared is derived from the Old Norse word skirram which means to shun, to frighten, to avert.

'Scarred' means left with a mark on one’s skin from a burn, cut, sore or other wound. 'Scarred' may also be used figuratively to describe an emotional wound that doesn’t fully heal. The word scarred may be used as an adjective or as the past tense of the verb scar. The word 'scarred' is derived from the Greek word eskhara, which means a scab left from a burn.

Remember that scared, spelled with one r, is an adjective or verb derived from the word scare, scarred which is spelled with two r’s, is derived from the word scar.;) :)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
An 'Emotional wound that Doesn't fully heal..'....I like that.

B

Bad_Influence

Scared means frightened, afraid, fearful or nervous. Scared may be used as an adjective or the past tense of scare. The word scared is derived from the Old Norse word skirram which means to shun, to frighten, to avert.

'Scarred' means left with a mark on one’s skin from a burn, cut, sore or other wound. 'Scarred' may also be used figuratively to describe an emotional wound that doesn’t fully heal. The word scarred may be used as an adjective or as the past tense of the verb scar. The word 'scarred' is derived from the Greek word eskhara, which means a scab left from a burn.

Remember that scared, spelled with one r, is an adjective or verb derived from the word scare, scarred which is spelled with two r’s, is derived from the word scar.;) :)
I'm reasonably certain she knows all that... she's an English teacher after all. Don't try to teach your Grandma (not that I'm suggesting Cookie is old, I'm not that brave) to suck eggs. :D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I'm reasonably certain she knows all that... she's an English teacher after all. Don't try to teach your Grandma (not that I'm suggesting Cookie is old, I'm not that brave) to suck eggs. :D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p

Of course..;) .The thought never entered my mind. ;) Being an English teacher SHE should know only too well...;)

I am Brave enough though...and so are you...When you get you keks on..;) :p

B

Bad_Influence

Of course..;) .The thought never entered my mind. ;) Being an English teacher SHE should know only too well...;)

I am Brave enough though...and so are you...When you get you keks on..;) :p

It's a fine line between bravery and stupidity... One foot either side of that line is far enough for me. :D

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
It's a fine line between bravery and stupidity... One foot either side of that line is far enough for me. :D

You are a ...How can i put this... 'You are a spirited fellow of the ( Insert something here)" ...;)

I was going to say the 'Dammed'...But you and I both know that would be far from the truth.;)

B

Bad_Influence

You are a ...How can i put this... 'You are a spirited fellow of the ( Insert something here)" ...;)

I was going to say the 'Dammed'...But you and I both know that would be far from the truth.;)

The word you're looking for is FUBAR. Or Mentally challenged. Or............ ahhh that'll do. :eek::eek:

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score

That reminds me..Have you ever studied LAW?....You would make an excellent Barrister...But my gut instinct tells ME that you would make a damned good Defence Lawyer. ;)

Back