Nice one

Leona

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I just got banned for telling some one asking for clean chat to use the Whiter than white DAZ site

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I just got banned for telling some one asking for clean chat to use the Whiter than white DAZ site
washing powder! lol can you still buy it?

U_N_Owen

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Promoting a rival chat site is definitely not on and rightly so, no matter how mythical that chat site may be.

U_N_Owen

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
jeezzzz you sound like a mod
lol would that i could mod, I can't even get into chat it comes up with a 'not authenticated' error message. Am I missing anything of interest in there, is it livelier than this forum?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Lool*

Cryptic Banning !!

oh please ....................

U_N_Owen

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Since when has washing powder been a chat site ?
Now just stop right there Leona, who mentioned washing powder? not me. You recommended the daz chat site to someone who was looking for clean chat. That's really bad form you know and I'll have none of it. The good people at UKchat provide this fantastic service free of charge and you have the bare-faced cheek to advise chatters to go elsewhere? Stop it!

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
some folks just dont get it ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Leona

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Now just stop right there Leona, who mentioned washing powder? not me. You recommended the daz chat site to someone who was looking for clean chat. That's really bad form you know and I'll have none of it. The good people at UKchat provide this fantastic service free of charge and you have the bare-faced cheek to advise chatters to go elsewhere? Stop it!
Nope the DAZ witch is a washing powder, and only a washing powder, SITE, not chat any thing

U_N_Owen

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I got it all, but I didn't get the joke, I'm afraid! :(

Does she cast spells to make clothes clean?!:p
Pointing out grammatical errors no matter how amusing they may be could quite possibly be a banning offence so just watch it. On the subject
of soap powder 'Mr Persil White' would be a good nickname for a chatter that only indulges in clean chat but wouldn't it be lovely if more people used this forum for discussing things other than bans? Was just a thought.

Back