• ohh i dont care

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hello folks

So as many will be aware i got a 3 day ban for having a chat about sex, the 2nd party of the convo wasn't banned at all. then i posted on forum my reasons for the chat. but i ended up in a bit of a rant where i posted a few sentences about the ever increasing feminist nature of the site ethics. I wasn't abusive but i believe i ended it by saying they will 'bend over forwards to accomodate on here'. that got me got a week long ban of chat and forums with no reason attached.

:)

maybe the ''bend over forwards to accommodate on here'. imply's something more than you meant .
what you have to remember here is they are american's different sayings get you into all sorts of hot water.

M

MrWhippy

Your just crying because your banned. Unlucky. You’ve been asking to be banned for weeks with snide comments about homosexuals and other people.

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I agree with Megs; the accepted cliche is 'bend over backwards' to mean to go to some special effort. 'Bend over forwards' does suggest taking it up the ar*e to me and it is that suggestion which may have caused offence.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I did used to enjoy watching Eurovision each year, but it became more and more about politics and who you're neighbour was, rather than if the singer or song was good.

BlackMagicBabeXx

“Shut your mouth when you’re talking to me.”
Reaction score
I did used to enjoy watching Eurovision each year, but it became more and more about politics and who you're neighbour was, rather than if the singer or song was good.
I have always said that too

E

Esme

maybe the ''bend over forwards to accommodate on here'. imply's something more than you meant .
what you have to remember here is they are american's different sayings get you into all sorts of hot water.
I am a newbie here - what ever you say can be taken in the wrong way!

Back