Looking for older woman!!!

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Cripes! I saw the title and thought you had mislaid an old woman and came to see if I could help look for her. They do tend to wander off on occasion.

I now see what you meant. A tip - most laydees of the sort you seek dislike being called, 'older', 'mature' and suchlike. Some of us are fighting the wrinkles and like to think we're doing ok. But good luck in your quest!

Tee hee x

B

Beemovie

Cripes! I saw the title and thought you had mislaid an old woman and came to see if I could help look for her. They do tend to wander off on occasion.

I now see what you meant. A tip - most laydees of the sort you seek dislike being called, 'older', 'mature' and suchlike. Some of us are fighting the wrinkles and like to think we're doing ok. But good luck in your quest!

Tee hee x
Come along now Supercookie and sit in this wheelchair whilst i take you back to the dementia ward. You know you like it there with your friends. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: xxx

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Any older woman looking to chat? :)
hello is it me your looking for ...................oh sugr am tooooo old for this lark move over cookies i need the wheelchair too.

B

Beemovie

Jump on! Wheel go for a spin! ;)
You older ladies are a hoot.....oops I mean ladies with a few wrinkles.......No thats not right either. Okay how about gorgeous ladies who are not in the prime of their lives? Drat I simply can't get it right. Okay final go.....how about lovely ladies basking in the holiday twilight of life?
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:;););););)

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
That's nothing! We old ladies piss our pants almost constantly!o_O

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
DEFINITELY don't mention water sports. I am SO glad you haven't mentioned water sports at all. I shan't be mentioning water sports!:D

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Yup. No rafting, canoeing or surfing allowed. ;)

Back