Lisac
UKChat Initiate
- Joined
- Oct 27, 2018
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 9
Cheers my friend!!Cheers all
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Cheers my friend!!Cheers all
ObviouslyHiii lol got my answer here down I see !!![]()
Hey hope you okay loveHiii lol got my answer here down I see !!![]()
Cheers me dears lolCheers my friend!!lol
Nice one taThe technical issues have been resolved
no worries nice one hun xoI've left a message with Elwood, not much I'm able to do so hopefully he sees it and gets you in.
I am love Ty hope you are to !! See ya soonHey hope you okay loveXO
I am love Ty hope you are to !! See ya soon![]()
Glad to hear lovely and no worries I’m okay tyvm, chat soon hun ❤I am love Ty hope you are to !! See ya soon![]()