Sayings that annoy you

J

JustinCredible

"In the wrong place at the wrong time" you hear this all the time on the news and it really does my nut in. It's lazy journalism. A man was murdered on his way to work..he was in the wrong place at the wrong time . .No he wasn't in the wrong place he was on his way to work! A child was killed on the beach by falling rocks..she was in the wrong place at the wrong time..No she wasn't in the wrong place she was doing what all kids do just playing on the beach!
They were in the right place at the right time...sad as it may seem maybe it was just their time to go . .perhaps everything we do is preordained.. . .
Do any sayings annoy you? feel free to sound off . . .

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
People caught up in crime but the neighbours / friends say they such lovely people and was never in trouble but now doing a 25 year stretch!

J

JustinCredible

People caught up in crime but the neighbours / friends say they such lovely people and was never in trouble but now doing a 25 year stretch!
I agree with you on that one . .'a loveable rogue' they often call them..yeah loved by his family and close associates.. feared by the rest of society.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
There are a few things that annoy ME....Beemovie waking up in a morning is one of them..

Then there's Drama Queen LondonGuy giving it large....

'Just sayin like innit'...:D

B

Beemovie

There are a few things that annoy ME....Beemovie waking up in a morning is one of them..

Altair just thank your lucky stars you will never get a chance to meet me or you will sh** yourself in fear more than you already do.
You're a bell end and this is the LAST time I waste my efforts replying to you because it is pointless. You are a loser who's educational failings are obvious. I fear you will always be inferior to me in every way other than being the arsehole i could never hope to match let alone exceed.
Life must be a real headache for you trying to get the money together for your next can of white lightning and queuing at the soup kitchen day after day. Good luck with the cardboard box you call home and if and when I pass your way I will of course flick you a 5p coin so there are no hard feelings. ;);););););););). Cheers Altair aka loser.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

the topic was ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SAYINGS that annoy you not people

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Altair just thank your lucky stars you will never get a chance to meet me or you will sh** yourself in fear more than you already do.
You're a bell end and this is the LAST time I waste my efforts replying to you because it is pointless. You are a loser who's educational failings are obvious. I fear you will always be inferior to me in every way other than being the arsehole i could never hope to match let alone exceed.
Life must be a real headache for you trying to get the money together for your next can of white lightning and queuing at the soup kitchen day after day. Good luck with the cardboard box you call home and if and when I pass your way I will of course flick you a 5p coin so there are no hard feelings. ;);););););););). Cheers Altair aka loser.

WOW...You think so low of ME that you Dedicate a Whole Paragraph of insults to ME...Great.!

I'm no loser. My Cardboard box has Turrets and a Draw Bridge.;)

What's your place like?

No hard feelings ....;)

J

JustinCredible

Going off tangent here...what annoys me is people having a sly dig at me, just say it to my face.....just saying like! :)
Shove your tangent up ya bracket! See what you've started now. . .please don't hijack this worthwhile and valuable thread! :rolleyes:

Back