Sayings that annoy you

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
didt notice u doing it lol
I started it!...back to the subject....*whatever* annoys me, especially when its a teenager saying it lol

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
LOL annoys ME....Stop saying it. Blast.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I'm going to use that phrase..."The one that did it wasn't me.." ;)

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
o_O o i rephase it

the one that goes ................... didt do it was't me

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well seen as Altair up to his usual tricks here is one saying many must hope for here

Altair : Banned

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
the topic was ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SAYINGS that annoy you not people

Don't mind him. And to think he cries I hijack threads.

Just to keep on topic :

don't cry over spilt milk

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Well seen as Altair up to his usual tricks here is one saying many must hope for here

Altair : Banned

Blast.....i knew it would come to this...!

What exactly would i get banned for?

Last edited:

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Ooh! That all got a bit heated! But anyway, I have just been banned for being stupid and posting a pic of my parents in the 70s (with their babies - I FORGOT!) so am mindlessly trawling (NOT TROLLING!) through these forum posts and I have a few annoying sayings which make my teeth itch. One is about how people 'turn round' rather a lot during times of high stress / argument, e.g. '...then he turns round and says...' '...and then she turns round and says...' etc. I imagine these people are so dizzy with all the turning around that their arguments must be at least somewhat hampered by this. Another is in a situation where something irksome / bothersome / marginally inconvenient has happened, e.g. when one arrives at work to find they have left an important work document at home after spending ALL NIGHT working on it and tells a colleague. Said colleague is then almost GUARANTEED to reply with, 'Oh no! There's NOTHING worse!'. Well, there IS famine, war and AIDS, to name but a few rather more worrisome problems. Oh, and beginning / ending statements with 'so'. 'Where do you live, new acquaintance?' 'So, I am currently living with my parents in...'. Why 'so'? Or, perchance, 'I haven't seen you for a long time! What are you doing now?' 'I finished Uni and then got a job in fashion design, so...'. So what? What? What were you going to say? I am on the edge of my SEAT here! Oh! That reminds me of another. IF. Using IF like a twerp. 'Erm, if you could all come and sit here.' IF I could come and sit here what? If I sit here, I get a biscuit? A slap? 'If' is conditional and it is OFFENDED. I need to not be banned for too long. I might write more here. I am sorry and grateful for your time, little blue screen. I have wine; can you tell? Goodnight. xxx

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Ooh! That all got a bit heated! But anyway.

I have just been banned for being stupid and posting a pic of my parents in the 70s (with their babies - I FORGOT!)

so am mindlessly trawling (NOT TROLLING!) through these forum posts and I have a few annoying sayings which make my teeth itch.

One is about how people 'turn round' rather a lot during times of high stress / argument, e.g. '...then he turns round and says...' '...and then she turns round and says...' etc. I imagine these people are so dizzy with all the turning around that their arguments must be at least somewhat hampered by this.

Another is in a situation where something irksome / bothersome / marginally inconvenient has happened, e.g. when one arrives at work to find they have left an important work document at home after spending ALL NIGHT working on it and tells a colleague. Said colleague is then almost GUARANTEED to reply with, 'Oh no! There's NOTHING worse!'. Well, there IS famine, war and AIDS, to name but a few rather more worrisome problems.

Oh, and beginning / ending statements with 'so'. 'Where do you live, new acquaintance?' 'So, I am currently living with my parents in...'. Why 'so'? Or, perchance, 'I haven't seen you for a long time! What are you doing now?' 'I finished Uni and then got a job in fashion design, so...'. So what? What? What were you going to say? I am on the edge of my SEAT here! Oh!

That reminds me of another. IF. Using IF like a twerp. 'Erm, if you could all come and sit here.' IF I could come and sit here what? If I sit here, I get a biscuit? A slap? 'If' is conditional and it is OFFENDED. I need to not be banned for too long. I might write more here. I am sorry and grateful for your time, little blue screen. I have wine; can you tell? Goodnight. xxx

Great post...Apart from it was just a block of text..!!!

I have broke it down into paragraphs, a bit easier on the eye..;) :)

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Ah, cheers, Sir. Do I get to sit at the front now?

Back