Silkinthemist and Mods in General

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beemovie

How come that silk and mods in general get away with so much. Review what i said in YAH all you like and the only conclusion you can come to is the b**** holds a grudge.
What about the other wastes of space?

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
How come that silk and mods in general get away with so much. Review what i said in YAH all you like and the only conclusion you can come to is the b**** holds a grudge.
What about the other wastes of space?
Your face has to fit!...;)

B

Beemovie

Your face has to fit!...;)
They are supposed to be impartial but that cow definitely isn't. Sack her now i say. Review the logs all you like thedalaidrama. If you want to have a fair and just chat room she needs to be sacked. NOW!!!!!! as do the most of them.

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
always been glad mine didnt, dont have to brown nose for anyone

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yaris...I'm really sorry that you think that....:(
It's true tho, ones face has to fit, its been like that for awhile now, sadly....and i mean it has to fit on the whole site

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It's always been like that! At the end of the day we all choose our own face on here... do you really care if 20 people in a box judge you because you said bollox to the norm... and if you do is it time to change it or quit? (rhetorical)
I dont care what anyone thinks about me on here, i am not here to be in a popularity contest lol...if people dont like me thats their problem, not mine, they can move on down the bus! lol

B

Beemovie

You all hold a grudge, let's be real.
I think you are right, most of us do and i am no exception, however the point is that being in a position of relative power where chat is concerned, a moderator should try to be dispassionate which sadly is not the case here. Several of your male moderators show excessive favouritism to certain ladies whom i shall not name because it is irrelevant in the context of this note, and one of your female moderators likewise. I was muted the other day (and subsequently banned for reporting her) which was commonly thought in the room at the time, to be vindictive. I understand that we are all human and that mistakes are made but it has gotten to a level that is blatantly obvious to anyone who looks, where the favouritism lies.
All sensible people using chat want, is to be treated like adults and not dictated to by a moderator's whim as to what side of the bed she/he got out of that morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back