Members 'Online Now'...!

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Jude99 said:
London guy seems to think everyone is against him............and he aint even a spider lol
No I don't , I talk to plenty here who I get on with thanks. Its you that makes a big drama with me and tries to make me out to be wrong all the time.

You talk so much rubbish Jude - look at the spider line I mean seriously WTF you just ramble for the sake of rambling perhaps that's a new hobby you could take up!

Last edited: Today at 8:19 PM

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I cant see why he thinks we pick on him ?
Its the other way round.

B

Beemovie

Jk Jk Jk lololol I type some crap innit lol :D
Yeah you do talk crap but if you go to the top of this page and click on members on the left side under the big 'UKCHAT' you will see who types the most crap in here.........oops I forgot....innit

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Yeah you do talk crap but if you go to the top of this page and click on members on the left side under the big 'UKCHAT' you will see who types the most crap in here.........oops I forgot....innit

Back in your Hive..There's a good little bee. And stay there.:mad:

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I still like spiders ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, God made man before woman
so as to give him time
to think of an answer
for her first question

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I like spiders too..They make awesome webs. How they make their webs attach long distances is by letting out a long string and letting the breeze carry it until it sticks. ;) :)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Thx for the welcome Altair. Don't know who u mean Beemovie (Its all for fun I know). Gave u a like for your honesty about my crud lol

Don't worry about that beemovie mate..(There are one or two idiots on here who chirp up every now and then, but they are easily dealt with ;))
You have a good sense of humour. You will fit in well. :) First drink is on ME, what will you have? ;)

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The irony of life is that,
by the time you're old enough
to know your way around,
you're not going
anywhere.

Back