I'm new

Linni87

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I'm new. Looking to make friends and just chat really.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Welcome Yellowrose. :)

Be prepared to be amazed at the utterly awesome folks here...(Me especially..:D;):cool:)

Are you a Trump supporter?

I love the guy.!

Yellowrose

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome Yellowrose. :)

Be prepared to be amazed at the utterly awesome folks here...(Me especially..:D;):cool:)

Are you a Trump supporter?

I love the guy.!
Awesome. Nice to meet you Altair. Unfortunately not a huge fan of Trump.

Yellowrose

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to making new friends here. I'm 50 and live in the US

B

Beemovie

You're so nice! it's good to make a friend
Hello Yellowrose. It is a mine field on this site but if you are careful you will navigate through it. What I will say is before you call someone like Altair nice, i would take a look through his many posts. I will say no more but to wish you a lovely welcome and a happy chat experience.

Yellowrose

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello Yellowrose. It is a mine field on this site but if you are careful you will navigate through it. What I will say is before you call someone like Altair nice, i would take a look through his many posts. I will say no more but to wish you a lovely welcome and a happy chat experience.

Thank you for the welcome Beemovie

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Hi and welcome

Likewise I would agree with Beemovie - Used to be a lovely little group on forum but they have sadly stopped posting in the last couple of weeks!! - I can hazard a guess why but would only be abused if I state the reason.

Be careful and be wary of overly nice users on forum :) I would suggest looking at said users previous replies on forum! Some users have new names too *Cough* User names with D

Yellowrose

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi and welcome

Likewise I would agree with Beemovie - Used to be a lovely little group on forum but they have sadly stopped posting in the last couple of weeks!! - I can hazard a guess why but would only be abused if I state the reason.

Be careful and be wary of overly nice users on forum :) I would suggest looking at said users previous replies on forum! Some users have new names too *Cough* User names with D

Thanks LondonGuy

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
You're so nice! it's good to make a friend

According to the three spoof members here.... i'm not nice ..:(!!

Just because i was the First person to welcome you here....The three Stooges have jumped in to slate me.!!!

Typical and paltry behaviour by them.

As MrD says..

"hope you have fun,, never judge people on here on others comments.. best to find out for your self x"

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
According to the three spoof members here.... i'm not nice ..:(!!

Just because i was the First person to welcome you here....The three Stooges have jumped in to slate me.!!!

Typical and paltry behaviour by them.

As MrD says..

"hope you have fun,, never judge people on here on others comments.. best to find out for your self x"
Ok Altair lets leave the users to make up minds. Your past history and run ins and threats of violence speaks volumes. The nice guy act only goes so far.

Back