• yes

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • no

Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
As I say Ima gonna let each to their own view on this. One thing though I have studied science and it is that very study that leads me to conclude there must be something more. I just can't rationalise it as a freak accident of billions of random quanta and I look to Occums razor. The answer "God did it" suits me but as I say each to their own view on this.
View attachment 586

And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Each to their own matey..:)

F

fonzie

God the son... JESUS said ' Suffer little children unto me '..... we are all his children.
if we're all his children he must be loaded with all the family allowance and can you spend money in heaven ?

A

A_Son_of_God

I requested your dad's email days ago he off playing bingo he's got loads of email complaints
I believe I responded mate. If not, I want to let you know, feel free to start a thread for discussion if you like. Alternatively, meet me in chat, and we can discuss topics one at a time in there.

F

fonzie

I believe I responded mate. If not, I want to let you know, feel free to start a thread for discussion if you like. Alternatively, meet me in chat, and we can discuss topics one at a time in there.
I don't go in chat rooms it's full of fakes and liars and attention seekers and junkies and drunks who think thier really important by chatting in rooms full of other attention seekers I have my pride and wouldn't lower myself to thier level I don't need chat rooms and low life humans if you can call them human

F

fonzie

I believe there's something out there. Not quite sure what it is, but judging by their findings on Mars recently and finding a lake, this must prove the possibility that life did exist on that planet once. Perhaps humans once lived on the planet, and all is left is what we see now.
If you look at the astronauts accounts about what they experienced in space, It's rather chilling. The though that they felt as though they were being watched, but by what? It's interesting.
the smash men with thier knife and forks lmfao

A

A_Son_of_God

I don't go in chat rooms it's full of fakes and liars and attention seekers and junkies and drunks who think thier really important by chatting in rooms full of other attention seekers I have my pride and wouldn't lower myself to thier level I don't need chat rooms and low life humans if you can call them human
Yet here you are on a forum, feeling quite right to accuse everybody who goes on a chat site of being fakes, liars, attention-seekers, junkies and drunks, and denies their human existence.

Then that's simple. Stop being a silly little man. Don't ask questions that you're too stubborn to learn the answers to, and too stupid to listen to anyone else's opinion on. Simples.

If you don't know, yet don't want answers, then don't ask questions. Stay in your ignorance. That's your choice, but to bag out anyone on a site by reasons that are all opinions of a judgemental point of view, demonstrating "liar" by example by way of your generalisations, you put yourself on show as a turkey.

Ask someone else, and get off your high horse Shetland Pony.

F

fonzie

Yet here you are on a forum, feeling quite right to accuse everybody who goes on a chat site of being fakes, liars, attention-seekers, junkies and drunks, and denies their human existence.

Then that's simple. Stop being a silly little man. Don't ask questions that you're too stubborn to learn the answers to, and too stupid to listen to anyone else's opinion on. Simples.

If you don't know, yet don't want answers, then don't ask questions. Stay in your ignorance. That's your choice, but to bag out anyone on a site by reasons that are all opinions of a judgemental point of view, demonstrating "liar" by example by way of your generalisations, you put yourself on show as a turkey.

neigh giddy up

niegh giddy up wtf is he on about must be the Bible's on his brain silly man like your qualified to judge me not

A

A_Son_of_God

neigh giddy up

niegh giddy up wtf is he on about must be the Bible's on his brain silly man like your qualified to judge me not
"nieghgiddyupwhatisheonaboutmustbethelackofcomprehensionskillsonhisbrainsillyman" like he's qualified to judge a whole chat site of people as:

/...fakes and liars and attention seekers and junkies and drunks who think thier really important by chatting in rooms full of other attention seekers I have my pride and wouldn't lower myself to thier level I don't need chat rooms and low life humans if you can call them human

A

Aqua1

Yes! Not as a man sitting in the clouds but as an energy that links all and everything.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The only book in the cell was a Yugoslavian bible and there didn't happen to be a translator in the cell, best movie quote ever, god that nurse was a cow in that movie

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Cant believe some necro'd this thread lol

Does God exist?
I dont know.
Someones faith proves to them he does.
Who am I ridicule thier belief?

Prove to me he doesnt then we will talk.

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
No.

One (of many) of the main issues with religion in a so-called modern society here and now, in my view, is that it is an extremely toxic patriarchal ideology wholly dominated by men. Which has legitimised the oppression of women throughout history and up to and including the present day.

The shoutiest cheer leaders for religion, without exception, are always male.

Karl Marx described religion "the opiate of the masses". I much prefer 'the opiate of free-market global capitalism' and of which religion played a crucial role shaping in the 18th century. ;)

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
No.

One (of many) of the main issues with religion in a so-called modern society here and now, in my view, is that it is an extremely toxic patriarchal ideology wholly dominated by men. Which has legitimised the oppression of women throughout history and up to and including the present day.

The shoutiest cheer leaders for religion, without exception, are always male.

Karl Marx described religion "the opiate of the masses". I much prefer 'the opiate of free-market global capitalism' and of which religion played a crucial role shaping in the 18th century. ;)

Now theres a suprise.

The question was simply do you believe in God.

To actually quote Marx.
Religious distress is at the same time the expression of real distress and the protest against real distress.
Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation.
It is the opium of the people.
The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness.
The demand to give up the illusion about its condition is the demand to give up a condition which needs illusions.

What Marx really means is that his beliefs can overcome religion as a belief structure to give the masses a way out of distress and oppression.

Give up the illusion of religion and accept the illusion of govermental truth.
Marx was a great man, he had many wonderful ideas and some foolish ones, yet he is so often mis-quoted and misunderstood.
He wanted to replace god, or religion, with the state.

Discussion of what the "State" is or is not is a much longer argument for another post.

However, it has little to do with whether one accepts that perhaps we are right or wrong about "Is there a God ?"

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
yes or no?

You never fail to amuse me ... :D ... see?
No one has had the audacity to vote in your 'survey'. (Then again, no one ever does).
It's probably because they are scared to be ridiculed after their next posting.

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
No one except the 23 people who have voted. ;)

Back