Swearing in YAH

Do you want swearing in YAH?

• Yes

Votes: 78 52.3%
  • No

Votes: 64 43.0%
  • Look into creating another room like YAH but with swearing...

Votes: 7 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Anywho, you have two accounts. Stop the drama on one of them, and quite frankly, figure yourself out.

B

Bad_Influence

wow ok... If you say so, But why would I?? Just to post on a forum? If I knew how to do that would I not use it for a better reason than that? Jeez... if I could do that I Could play a lot... but no.. I use it to post on a forum... that makes no sense.

J

JustinCredible

People with more than one name voting more than once to swing the vote? bad show. .it's not the done thing. It's an attack on democracy!

lifegoeson

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It is bizarre that there is not a list of unacceptable words for this room. How is anyone supposed to know what words are to be avoided. There was an example of someone using a word which in many eyes would not be considered swearing and was banned without warning. Crazy situation and totally unfair .. Please furnish us with a list of unacceptable words ... thank you

midget_gem

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Like i heard someone got banned for using word pissed. pissed can be used in many way especially when i am pissed as a fart i.e intoxicated due to the partaking of booze. lol. world gone mad

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
People with more than one name voting more than once to swing the vote? bad show. .it's not the done thing. It's an attack on democracy!

If that can be proven to have happened then that member should be banned.

Like i heard someone got banned for using word pissed. pissed can be used in many way especially when i am pissed as a fart i.e intoxicated due to the partaking of booze. lol. world gone mad

Just avoid the room?..I never go in there...I wouldn't last 5 fcuking seconds haha :D

Shak

Staff member
Reaction score
Whatever the outcome Auntie Shak will be back for a week to help you all through this traumatic time!

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Whatever the outcome Auntie Shak will be back for a week to help you all through this traumatic time!

A kind offer Shak...:) but I'm not traumatised ! It would take a bit more than this !

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Im sure this is off subject and not the sort of discussion for here, as we have been told before

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
wow ok... If you say so, But why would I?? Just to post on a forum? If I knew how to do that would I not use it for a better reason than that? Jeez... if I could do that I Could play a lot... but no.. I use it to post on a forum... that makes no sense.

How'd you get back in here anyway when Ollie has banned you several times?...(I guess that was a guest account?)

Why are you here anyway? when You have slated this site on other platforms?!

YOU need to answer that kid.

Last edited:

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Nope

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Of course

B

Bad_Influence

How'd you get back in here anyway when Ollie has banned you several times?...(I guess that was a guest account?)

Why are you here anyway? when You have slated this site on other platforms?!

YOU need to answer that kid.
Hush Finbak (Aka Altair) You should know all about being banned.

B

Bad_Influence

That was the word and context I was banned for MG

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Hush Finbak (Aka Altair) You should know all about being banned.

Bad_Inf. (Aka CosmicForce.) Transparent as ever. Instead of answering questions posed, skirts around them.
Glad you came back as 'Bad_Influence'...'CosmicForce' was a hurried, if not i'll thought out choice. Never befitted a man of your calibre. ;)
Yeah i know all about ban's. I once got banned for Quoting a line from a MOVIE.!! Some plank reported me, acusing me of using 'A vailed threat'..! You realy could'nt make this stuff up.
Then there was the fiasco with Cypher, which you were all too aware of.
That was the 'Old' site. Thankfully those silly rules dont apply here.
Skirt around all you like BadInf, a lot of us know why you're here. And it's not 'Because you can be'...It's because you have ulterior motives. You can't hide your transparency from me.
I have NEVER been banned from ANY site for anything remotely 'serious' in nature.
You, on the other hand ?...Have been banned for abusing women....!
That doesn't look good on your CV, does it...(Chris.)
Me Hush?...It would take an Army of you to hush ME.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
oh my are you men or little boys grow up both you this vote is over . finished.

TDDL take it away lease.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
oh my are you men or little boys grow up both you this vote is over . finished.

TDDL take it away lease.

Megs...With all due respect...:) The vote came with some unexpected turns...from members with a VIEW.

Those Views should be heard. love..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back