YouTube University churns out...

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

YouTube University has unleashed a new class of misinformed lunatics on the world, it’s emerged.

youtube.jpg

Hundreds of students of YouTube University are celebrating their graduation after spending hours upon hours watching videos produced by absolute cretins.

“Someone online told me to do my own research so I decided to do just that by studying at YouTube University. The tuition is free and the videos are as long as they are poorly produced – so it’s excellent value for money,” graduate Chris Mowrun told us.

He continued, “It’s been a really positive experience for me. You wouldn’t believe some of the things I’ve learned. Did you know that the entire planet is run by a bunch of shape-shifting lizards?

“Or that birds don’t really exist? They’re all government drones that spy on us. And, most amazingly of all, that Ringo Starr was actually a really good drummer?”

With his YouTube University degree in his hand, Chris now plans to start his own YouTube channel where he can share everything he’s learned with next year’s class of morons.

And thus, the downward spiral continues…

B

Bad_Influence

Or just study thedailymash. Even more pointless.

Back