Young children claims in 2050

Status
Not open for further replies.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It should be interesting to see how many parents of children who are young now will be making claims on the Government of the day about how badly their offspring were affected by the Covid19 Lockdown of 2020 to 2021 !
It may go something like this :-" My little Erin is now 30 and still has nightmares about Doctors in masks standing over him to examine him ..."

B

Bad_Influence

Or maybe “Hey mum. why did you allow me to be used a guinea pig for a vaccine against a virus that was of little to no threat to me”…. ‘Well son it like this, we made you have the vaccine because we were scared little mites, and you don’t matter. By they way, I’m terribly sorry about your myocarditis, we didn’t know that was going to happen, honest.’

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Or maybe “Hey mum. why did you allow me to be used a guinea pig for a vaccine against a virus that was of little to no threat to me”…. ‘Well son it like this, we made you have the vaccine because we were scared little mites, and you don’t matter. By they way, I’m terribly sorry about your myocarditis, we didn’t know that was going to happen, honest.’

Still a big case for Compensation eh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back