You know Trez Quatro right?....So do i....!

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Do you really think we want to be bombarded every bloody Saturday night with your music choices.

You know there is a thing could Google where we can reach for music.

Twat!

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Do you really think we want to be bombarded every bloody Saturday night with your music choices.

Twat!

What is 'COULD'?...

Learn to speak ENGLISH you fucking Muppet.....Do one.. now...RIGHT NOW>>>>I.;)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score

Twat!

Twat eh?...You would't get away with saying that to My Face..

You don't have to look at the Music Section of this site...No one is forcing you to....;)

Grow up lad.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Twat eh?...You would't get away with saying that to My Face..

You don't have to look at the Music Section of this site...No one is forcing you to....;)

Grow up lad.
O you getting the big man with me like the others now ha? you love to act the big man - keyboard warrior

No I don't have to look in the music section but every bloody time you create a new thread it shows up in the updates post thread section so pushes other topics further down.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Erm what's not English in my post?

You said in post. #3....

"You know there is a thing could Google where we can reach for music."

There is a thing could google??? And YOU accuse ME of being drunk???

:D:D:D

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
O you getting the big man with me like the others now ha? you love to act the big man - keyboard warrior

No I don't have to look in the music section but every bloody time you create a new thread it shows up in the updates post thread section so pushes other topics further down.

That's the nature of the site...;)

If you don't like it....quit yer moaning and go elsewhere?.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
SO YOUR MOANING ABOUT YOUR POSTS BEING HIJIACKED ,, YOUR CALLING NAMES HERE TOO,, AND ACTUALLY MOANING WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD NOT BE POSTED HERE,,IF YOU USE IGGY YOU WONT SEE,, YOU WILL ALWAYS TRY PLAY VICTIM ,,and yes I did take you off block for a while,,, your hijacking too

I am really disappointed you have chose to respond to a post well over a month old - its clearly a reaction to the fact that admins picked you and Jude up. You want me to start arguing to turn the tables on me but I am not going to react to you any more.

I Have no idea what this little tantrum is about

I contribute a serious suggestion on your hijack thread about stopping arguments but you ignored that and brought up a old thread.

I'm not playing a victim seems you have issues with me. You are hoping others in the circle will respond to the post.

Last edited:
Back