Yes racist! Unless you are...!

EnglishLearner

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have just answered a question about the possibility of being racist against white people.
In fact, there are so many forms of racism that relies on where were you born, what is your religion, are you wealthy or not ..
However, I believe that all races are too proud of themselves in some way but you can’t feel this until you integrate with different people, and speak their language.
Eventually, if you are rich, no one would ever be racist against you! Haha :)

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Yes, there also Prejudices, Jane austin wrote about it.

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
Lol, i meant prejudice, ie holding an incorrect or unjustified attitude you are right can be seen as racism, but depends of ppls experiences. Personally haven't got the room or time in my mind to hold such opinions and if i have I hope someone points it out to me. Life is too short. Racism is hatred pure and simple. Sometimes can sympathise with those types of people but after a hard days work, rather not bother listening to the dumb rhetoric. It is that, just stupid and dumb at the end of the day.

EnglishLearner

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Lol, i meant prejudice, ie holding an incorrect or unjustified attitude you are right can be seen as racism, but depends of ppls experiences. Personally haven't got the room or time in my mind to hold such opinions and if i have I hope someone points it out to me. Life is too short. Racism is hatred pure and simple. Sometimes can sympathise with those types of people but after a hard days work, rather not bother listening to the dumb rhetoric. It is that, just stupid and dumb at the end of the day.
Oh right, thanks.

MrPaperclip

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
This question of can someone be racist to a white is a reasonably sustained argument across our medium platforms however if you spend time in Japan, China, North Africa, South America, Korea, Pakistan? I'm sure there's plenty other countries besides these that have a highly anti western / white / local elitest sentiment.... It's not on mtv so you dont see it but it's there, not that it's defining because it's not, just like all idiotic idealogies......... Ten feet from a sensible thought and small in important numbers...... Rise above my friends!!!

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
This question of can someone be racist to a white is a reasonably sustained argument across our medium platforms however if you spend time in Japan, China, North Africa, South America, Korea, Pakistan? I'm sure there's plenty other countries besides these that have a highly anti western / white / local elitest sentiment.... It's not on mtv so you dont see it but it's there, not that it's defining because it's not, just like all idiotic idealogies......... Ten feet from a sensible thought and small in important numbers...... Rise above my friends!!!

Well said and absolutely right. Only thing would like to add to that is yes Japan, China, North Africa, South America, Korea, Pakistan, in of itself and withing the confides of each boundary ignorance will dwell but we are all here so that we may get to know one another.

MrPaperclip

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Cultures are defined by boundaries that we have to tackle, but in a weird way some of those boundaries are what define our cultures,

So in sum I'm no where near intelligent enough to give the correct answer only observational enough to poke at others well thought out opinions lol

I think that makes me a bell end lol

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
Cultures are defined by boundaries that we have to tackle, but in a weird way some of those boundaries are what define our cultures,

So in sum I'm no where near intelligent enough to give the correct answer only observational enough to poke at others well thought out opinions lol

I think that makes me a bell end lol

Wow, wouldnt this world be a better place if more ppl thought the way you did.

TheThinker

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have just answered a question about the possibility of being racist against white people.
In fact, there are so many forms of racism that relies on where were you born, what is your religion, are you wealthy or not ..
However, I believe that all races are too proud of themselves in some way but you can’t feel this until you integrate with different people, and speak their language.
Eventually, if you are rich, no one would ever be racist against you! Haha :)

Ok so the question is about "Racism" and there are 4 primary differing races on the planet,,, Religion is "Sectarian" and Wealth is "Class" so different forms of discrimination and should NOT be lumped into the "Racist" card.
incidentally the 4 races on the planet are:
Caucasoids
Negroids
Mongoloids
Australoids
so to be Racist you must know what all these actually are,, I think that people are "Discriminatory" rather than "Racist" you can Discriminate people on all the attributes you mention.
Just My Opinion Though:cool:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Ok so the question is about "Racism" and there are 4 primary differing races on the planet,,, Religion is "Sectarian" and Wealth is "Class" so different forms of discrimination and should NOT be lumped into the "Racist" card.
incidentally the 4 races on the planet are:
Caucasoids
Negroids
Mongoloids
Australoids
so to be Racist you must know what all these actually are,, I think that people are "Discriminatory" rather than "Racist" you can Discriminate people on all the attributes you mention.
Just My Opinion Though:cool:

Fcuk you are confused , not sure where to start so i won't ,

Another Racism thread o_O

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
"Eventually, if you are rich, no one would ever be racist against you! Haha"

People can be racist without doing anything or saying a word...

Racist : "someone who believes that their race makes them better, more intelligent, more moral, etc. than people of other races and who does or says unfair or harmful things as a result:"

See, no words or behaviour required, just 'thinking'

Racism is how it manifests. So regardless of how rich someone is, it won't prevent someone from having racist thoughts about them but may change their conscious behaviour towards them. So basically all the racists need to behave themselves.

either that or a good backhander. that works too

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
sometimes as much as words do their part, people with rashialistness in their hearts..they just wont ever listen so backhander it is. i will protect the woman i love. all costs.

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
at any cost.

S

silentfem

a scottish saying is 'were all jock thampsons bairns' which just means all of the human race,so eduction to let all undrestand all other humans where ever they live, but sadly that will never happen.

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
sometimes just think screw em let the hatred manifest into something terrible, which most of the time is exactly what happens ..a fear of what they don't know.

Back