Yearly tradition: the ‘Wailing of the C.unts’

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

North American Black History Month kicks off with the now traditional ‘wailing of the c.unts’

Black History Month has officially begun across North America with the ritual social media harping of predictable fuckwits making tedious comments as to not having a month for other ethnic groups or how Britain abolished slavery.

Ray Cyst, a joyless, jobless knobhead who regularly tweets support for Donald Trump despite never having left Lutterworth, was one of many to join the yearly chorus of increasingly unsubtle alt-right racist and hate filled comments that mark the beginning of Black History Month, even though it doesn’t reach the UK until October.

He explained, “This year was a bit of a pickle as the Brexit anniversary fell on the same day and we wanted to make sure we were fully involved in celebrating that. There was nothing official really but we sort of all agreed to wait for Thursday before we could take to social media and claim that there is no racism anymore because of Wilberforce.

“It’s a big event in our calendar, so a lot of us were unsure if this was the right thing to do. It also came at a time of transition as we want to move away from bitching about how kids should learn about Florence Nightingale and go towards calling any general awareness of Britain’s failures ‘woke brainwashing.’ But better late than never.”

Cyst, a far-right uneducated moron maintained that he fully understood the importance of him and his fellow far-right bellends in kicking off the annual celebration of BAME contributions in the nation’s past.

“BHM is a big part of the calendar for attention-seeking alt-right trolls like myself. I will never fail to tarnish a perfectly good initiative in the study of history by desperately trying to shift the focus towards my tribe of incel malcontents.

“Debate me!”

TY@NT

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
Rishi Sunak claims BRITAIN’S most unpleasant voters love a bit of racism. As such it’s an electoral strategy he can really get behind, and so should you, because it’s all we’ve got.

You see, there isn’t exactly a vast stock of successful Tory policies I can mention at the next election. Brexit is a dead duck. We’re only grudgingly giving NHS staff more money, and only the densest Red Wall troglodyte hasn’t noticed we’re dying to bring in private health insurance. As for the environment, well, I wouldn’t go near a river without antibiotics.

People aren’t fond of recent Tory leaders either. Johnson was a sh**, Truss was mental, and I’m the first to admit the public sees me mainly as a rich fop who spends £800 on socks like a wanker. (I don’t. The most I’ve ever spent is £200.)

So racism it is. Suella might have gone a bit far with her implication that Asian men are rapists, but it’s too easy to focus on the downside of race hate. Cotton plantations had admirable profit margins, and Hitler was just another failed creative without his crackpot Jewish/Bolshevik theories.

Luckily Britain has long-established minority communities who, if racism was actually true, love stabbing, crime, terrorism and sharia law. But to keep it fresh for 2025 we need to invent new racist tropes.

What about Norwegians? Those blond bastards get a free pass. They’re probably bringing their trolls over here, leaving giant troll shits on the pavement and eating sheep. Or Native Americans? There’s probably only two in the UK, but who wants Red Indians moving in, with all the scalping and the local chippy selling raw bison liver instead of cod?

I also favour giving tired old racist clichés a makeover. I don’t think anyone believes Chinese restaurants serve cat meat any more. But what if they’re spying for Xi Jinping? Or the Japanese? Say what you like about racists, they don’t get bogged down in detail.
I think we can all agree racism is the way forward.

To paraphrase Martin Luther King: ‘I have a dream where little children are judged according to the colour of their skin and whether they prove useful scapegoats for a Tory party all out of ideas.’

Of course, cynics will argue there’s a danger of turning Britain into a hotbed of racism so toxic it’s dangerous for any minority, including myself. To which I say: don’t worry, I’ve got a bulletproof Range Rover and a penthouse in California. I’ll be fine.

Last edited:

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Black history month would perhaps be better for Augest.
After all, thats when MLK gave his "I have a dream" speach.
It was also when the UK abolished slavery back in 1833.
Although the slave trade felony act was in 1811.
We weren't the first however, Denmark/ Norway said no to slavery in 1803.

The folks who made the most out of the Transatlantic slave trade was Portuguese, a little known fact.
The folks who made the most out of selling slaves, were in fact, the Africans.
Funny that.

Oh and the UK navies West Africa squadron which were in place from 1808 to 1860 and freed more than 150000 slaves from ships illegally trading in slaves.

I wonder how many people actually know there are more people living in slavery today than there ever was in history.
What makes it worse is most of them are women living in slavery for sex.
I mean Japan in World War 2 probably had over a hundred thousand comfort women (estimates 50-400 thousand).
After the war the USA allowed the "Comfort Stations" to carry on for US troops, until MacArthur shut it down.

But what do I know.

Slavery in history is not grounds for life today.
The old adage of not passing on the sins of the parent to the child is alive and well.
Although in the USA, they just prosecuted a women because her son became a mass shooter.

When one becomes guilty for the actions of ones parents or children, you know you are fecked.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Deluded man confident he can explain how the record 7.6m NHS waiting list is all the fault of small boats

Basingstoke resident Ray Cyst has been so radicalised by government rhetoric around small boats that he is confident he can blame the record NHS waiting list on asylum seekers arriving by small boat.

Cyst, who has never been very bright, and is well known amongst friends for being particularly gullible, now believes that small boats are the biggest crisis facing the country.

When confronted with the fact that NHS waiting lists have risen, yet again, to a new record of just over 7.6 million people waiting for an operation, he was confident he could link it to the small boats.

He explained, “Anyone who swallows the MSM narrative will no doubt think the NHS waiting lists are growing due to years of chronic underfunding and a government trying to delegitimise the entire concept of a national health service so they can introduce full privatisation by stealth. But only an idiot would believe that.

“I do my own research, so I know the truth. I know that just over 100,000 asylum seekers have arrived by small boats since 2018, back when the NHS waiting list was only about 4 million.

“And I know that each and every one of those asylum seekers who has arrived by small boat in the last five years is waiting for 35 operations each, and that explains the entire increase.

“I am very clever.”
TY@NT

Back