World Cup

J

JustinCredible

Premenition for tonight's game..?

E N G L A N D - V - C O L U M B I A.

My guess is this might go to penalties......:)
We should make you the resident clairvoyant! It was a poor game though we never looked like scoring surely changes have to be made for the next game..do you know the team for the Sweden game? :cool:

C

ChasingRubies

Those Colombians were right dirty, he had Harry Kane round the waist and wouldn't let him move, not to mention headbutting one of our players on purpose and generally being cheating fuckers. We thoroughly deserved that win!

Where's SwedishDude when we need him XD

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JustinCredible

It's also spelled Premonition with two O's but the grammar and spelling police rarely operate on the forum..It's what a person has to say that matters not how well they type it.

C

ChasingRubies

It's also spelled Premonition with two O's but the grammar and spelling police rarely operate on the forum..It's what a person has to say that matters not how well they type it.

Maybe she's COLOMBIAN and really offended :confused:

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It's anyone's World Cup now. Even England have a shot at it. This is their best chance they've had in decades. It all depends on the result as we witnessed last night. I thought England was finished.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Yes, apologies about spelling mistakes, not like me, my only excuse, i was in a rush..:p

Well it's now E N G L A N D -V- S W E D E N.

This will be an interesting match, sweden play a decent game of football and they don't play dirty, should be a civilised game.

These days a lot depends on the Referee, we have had some shocking decisions recently, some Ref's are obviously against England.

That 'VAR' system seems ok, but what is the point of it ?, when it hasn't been used correctly once !!, not when we have played anyway.

My prediction is both side's will score goals. With it ending up 3-2 to England.

England have a strong team, youthful, and eager to win and make history.

C'mon E N G L A N D

J

JustinCredible

Have you noticed these days you rarely see indirect free kicks or contested drop balls? the game is changing and not always for the better.

C

ChasingRubies

Listen guys, if the Predicting Pig on This Morning says ENGLAND will win, then ENGLAND will win. He's not been wrong yet..

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Have you noticed these days you rarely see indirect free kicks or contested drop balls? the game is changing and not always for the better.

Agreed. The game is hardly recognisable from 20 years ago. The diving has become ridiculous and comical. Then there's the Ref's allowing rugby like tackles right in front of them and doing nothing about it...!

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well you went home before is so im happy

Back