World Cup Game

O

Oswestrian

If two or more chatters end up with the same number of points at the end of the World Cup, the chatter who predicted the most number of country wins without necessarily getting the score right shall be considered the winner the World Cup Game competition.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

LIL_WHITE_FOX

If two or more chatters end up with the same number of points at the end of the World Cup, the chatter who predicted the most number of country wins without necessarily getting the score right shall be considered the winner the World Cup Game competition.
Only if they spelt the country right? Lol

cantona

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Guys, it’s not all over yet. If Croatia and Morocco each get 4 players sent off today, the game is unable to be completed, the result is nul and void. Run with me here… if the same happens in the final, the trophy goes to the quarter finalist with the best disciplinary record!

cantona

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
WHAT A SHAM

O

Oswestrian

Cantona, I am excluding ALL your results from this game because you have realised you can no longer win and have decided to act like a troll. In this very thread you have called the game a "sham". In the Lobby you have on several occasions tried to use disinformation against me by telling the Lobbyists about a supposed bet that was made between you and me when in reality it was only discussed. Furthermore, there are a few witnesses who can corroborate that a bet never took place.

Therefore, because of your troll remarks, your lies and incessant attempts to have me change the rules that would favour you, your account is now null and void. Moreover, you received several warnings about this.

Oswestrian

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Oswestrian

Saturday, 17 December
1671324705239.png
Miichaeluk2013 gets 1 point (Croatia 2 Morocco 1)

O

Oswestrian

Game Standings (Saturday, December 17)

GrumpyArse 8 points

Oswestrian 6 points
IglooLass 6 points
Socrates 5 points
MiichaelUK2013 5 points
ickybodclay345 4 points
RoyalLeathering 4 points
Cantona 4 points (Disqualified)
LiL_White_Fox 3 points
Kev45 2 points
Snoozy_Quatro 2 points
Mario2 1 point
Chazza 1 point
KellyBaby 1 point
AlfaMale 1 point
Casiquaire 1 point
Laura77 1 point

ickybodclay345

It is what it is,til it isn't.
Reaction score
I know I'm too late now for my prediction to get me points but I'm putting my prediction anyway cos I been in it from beginning...Argentina 3 vs France 1...really would like to see mbappe smile wiped off his face.

ickybodclay345

It is what it is,til it isn't.
Reaction score
Thanks for doing this competition ossy I've enjoyed it ...so happy I got to see smile wiped from mbappe face

L

LIL_WHITE_FOX

Yes thanks os I have chuckled throughout can't believe I forgot to put final score on but who could have predicted that brilliant event .. Definitely not Cantona.. Pmsl!

O

Oswestrian

Sunday, 18 December
1671402322276.png
Nobody predicted the right score for the final.

O

Oswestrian

Game Standings (Sunday, December 18)

GrumpyArse wins ukchat's World Cup Game!

Congratulations to GrumpyArse and to everybody who participated in this rather difficult game.

GrumpyArse 8 points
Oswestrian 6 points
IglooLass 6 points
Socrates 5 points
MiichaelUK2013 5 points
ickybodclay345 4 points
RoyalLeathering 4 points
Cantona 4 points (Disqualified)
LiL_White_Fox 3 points
Kev45 2 points
Snoozy_Quatro 2 points
Mario2 1 point