Words that inspire you

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ha hell no - I just find her extremely annoying and nasty. Clearly plays games and I don't mean chess before you try and be smart Jude.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I rarely reply to you megs233 but PLEASE DO NOT discriminate against anyone as you have just done. Not all people in prison are dumb....... I do take great offence at your disgraceful statement.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I rarely reply to you megs233 but PLEASE DO NOT discriminate against anyone as you have just done. Not all people in prison are dumb....... I do take great offence at your disgraceful statement.
read it again ,,,,,u as always not read it right

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Perhaps you should read what you type first - Did you not insult Meg about the bus pass did you not call me Dumb several times! (Not always direct but in a roundabout way)

I take offence at everything you write and seriously think you have something wrong - I appreciate this seems nasty but you are not right Jude.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Kindly add ' Words that inspire ' that is what this title suggests.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Deckchair, popcorn.
Very inspiring :rolleyes:

Nice attempt at humour but its you that's looking the dick

Is this how you planned to spend your birthday? Did the queen send you a card for turning 100

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Its a new version of the telegram...... derrr!

Back