Women's World Cup

Discussion in 'Sports' started by blud, Jun 4, 2019.

1. blud

blud Guest

I think the team to do it will be Japan the Japanese lasses are beautiful charismatic and mouth watering to watch oh i say now I do hope they make the final ;) and truly the fittest players most talented hens on planet earth cmon you Japanese beauties imma gonna cheer you all on to the final and support and whistle all the way :) any suggestions who you think will win the world's cup place your comments down below Hens.......

2. Bad_Influence

Bad_Influence Chat God & Tinks Biatch

Specsavers are doing a 2 for 1 deal. Just saying. :)

3. megs233

megs233 UKChat Familiar

England ladies not to bad either .

4. ZeshanAfzal

ZeshanAfzal UKChat Newbie

Why everyone talked about football. Cricket world cup is going on so it's better to discuss cricket men's world cup. what you think which team has better chances to win this 2019 world cup. Please comment below and share your delve opinion.
    Thanks

5. Bad_Influence

Bad_Influence Chat God & Tinks Biatch

Because football is more important. Even women's football.

6. ZeshanAfzal

Well, I believe football is a popular sport. But considering it as important, It's totally unfair specially for a sport lover .

7. ZeshanAfzal

Well, I believe football is a popular sport. But considering it as important, It's totally unfair specially for a sport lover .

8. Harry_Kane

Harry_Kane Guest

ENGLAND LIONESESS WILL WIN THE WORLD CUP, ITS COMING HOME

9. Harry_Kane

Harry_Kane Guest

Cricket is boring

LadyOnArooftop likes this.
  10. LadyOnArooftop

LadyOnArooftop UKChat Expert

can't say i agree with the OP on his attraction to the ladies from the rising sun but I too was wondering if people were viewing the women's world cup purely for footballing reasons, I was watching the norway v australia game the other day and the sight of those blonde young norwegian women running around i did think mmmmmmmm. so each to their own.

Harry_Kane likes this.
  11. Harry_Kane

Harry_Kane Guest

Lol, they aren't bad to look at either but no they are playing on a level the same as the bed if not better

12. blud

blud Guest

japan women’s football team r so joyful to watch, technique,teamwork,passing accuracy mind blowing

13. blud

blud Guest

I was gutted for Japan women losing to Holland last night. It was a master class in football. They are definitely one of the teams to watch for the future. Such neat, organised, unfussy, total possession football. Well done to them for lifting the standard so high.

Harry_Kane likes this.
  14. BeerBelly

BeerBelly Guest

i agree with blud, the japan womens team are incredibly :)