Women and sports

IglooLass

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No. But i have seen where a female ref had her boobie touched - accidentally in a mans match

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Did you see the player touch up the female linesperson? They would never do that if it was a guy, bit cringe.

'Touch up'? At least use the correct terminology. It's like a headline from The Sun!
What I will say is that Sergio Aguero should not have touched the lineswoman and was lucky not to get a red card and possible legal action.
I wonder if he behaved in that way because it is 'culturally acceptable' in Argentina.
The upshot is that I don't think women aren't taken seriously, as officials, in male-orientated sports.
Look what happened to Djokovic in the U.S. Open Tennis Championship with the line judge there, as another example.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Did you see the player touch up the female linesperson? They would never do that if it was a guy, bit cringe.

I saw it seems he was just trying to get her to see what his point was.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Given how some of the men end up looking, with their broken noses, cauliflower ears and not forgetting future concussion problems. I used to ask myself, what woman wants to play that macho game of rugby? But that pales into insignificance now, because of 'equality', we have female fighters! Why do they do it? And why do men want to watch women beat each other to a pulp? I don't think it's down to their pugilistic skills. :rolleyes:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Given how some of the men end up looking, with their broken noses, cauliflower ears and not forgetting future concussion problems. I used to ask myself, what woman wants to play that macho game of rugby? But that pales into insignificance now, because of 'equality', we have female fighters! Why do they do it? And why do men want to watch women beat each other to a pulp? I don't think it's down to their pugilistic skills. :rolleyes:

What makes me laugh is when people shout "Equality in Sport"

It isn't possible to mix gender in some sports,

Just the way it is ,

We had Danica Patrick in Nascar , the less fcukin said about her the better lol XD

B

Bad_Influence

What makes me laugh is when people shout "Equality in Sport"

It isn't possible to mix gender in some sports,

Just the way it is ,

We had Danica Patrick in Nascar , the less fcukin said about her the better lol XD

Women drivers eh?

(Waits for the abuse) :D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Danica Patrick XD

theflame

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm a woman and I love watching ice hockey. I sometimes go to see my local team play (depending on shifts at work)

Back