Woman feels...

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

‘This is not a hoax’: Family reveal tragic final words of anti-vaxxer, 28, who died of Covid​

Mother says her son ‘would have made sure everyone knew how serious this disease is’ after admitting it was not a conspiracy while in an ICU

Ms Carpenter said she and her son were anti-vaxxers.

The family eventually caught Covid and Curt was taken to an ICU unit in Birmingham, Alabama.

He died on 2 May after 51 days on a ventilator.

“Curt thought Covid was a hoax and did not take it seriously, until he could not breathe without the oxygen,” she added in an interview the Montogomery Advertiser in Alabama. Among his last words were: “This is not a hoax, this is real.”

“It took watching my son die and me suffering the effects of Covid for us to realise we need the vaccine,” she told The Washington Post in a recent interview. “We did not get vaccinated when we had the opportunity and regret that so much now.”

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A second Denver Sheriff Department deputy working at the city’s Downtown Detention Center died due to COVID-19 complications, less than two weeks after the first, the agency announced.

Deputy Daniel “Duke” Trujillo, a 33-year-old former Marine, died Wednesday night with his family by his side, the sheriff’s department said in a news release.

Trujillo was opposed to the vaccine, according to public posts on his Facebook page. He posted multiple images and comments about mask-wearing and the vaccine, including one with his picture framed by the words, “I don’t care if you’ve had your vaccine.”

covidiot dies.jpg

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

LA man who mocked Covid-19 vaccines dies of virus​

A California man who mocked Covid-19 vaccines on social media has died after a month-long battle with the virus.

Stephen Harmon, a member of the Hillsong megachurch, had been a vocal opponent of vaccines, making a series of jokes about not having the vaccine.
"Got 99 problems but a vax ain't one," the 34-year-old tweeted to his 7,000 followers in June.
He was treated for pneumonia and Covid-19 in a hospital outside Los Angeles, where he died on Wednesday.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Please wear a mask.

Please get vaccinated.

Protect yourself and others.

Don't die needlessly.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

‘It’s too late’: US doctor says dying patients begging for Covid vaccine​

“I’m admitting young, healthy people to the hospital with very serious Covid infections,” wrote Birmingham, Alabama, hospital, Doctor Brytney Cobia in a Facebook post on Sunday.

“One of the last things they do before they’re intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I’m sorry, but it’s too late,” she added, referring to patients who have to be put on a ventilator..

What the US government is calling ''the pandemic of the unvaccinated'' is playing out in painful ways as some realise too late that they wish they had had the shot, while others hold out even as they suffer in hospital amid a national surge of new Covid-19 infections, primarily caused by the Delta variant.

At least 99% of those in the US who died of coronavirus in the last six months had not been vaccinated, Dr Rochelle Walensky, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), has said.

contd. in link below

B

Bad_Influence

See. He’s far too busy posting ‘satire’ to answer you. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
silly.jpg

B

Bad_Influence

Nice to see the US can lie to the population as well as our lot. :mad::mad::mad:

C

CrazyCatLady

A second Denver Sheriff Department deputy working at the city’s Downtown Detention Center died due to COVID-19 complications, less than two weeks after the first, the agency announced.

Deputy Daniel “Duke” Trujillo, a 33-year-old former Marine, died Wednesday night with his family by his side, the sheriff’s department said in a news release.

Trujillo was opposed to the vaccine, according to public posts on his Facebook page. He posted multiple images and comments about mask-wearing and the vaccine, including one with his picture framed by the words, “I don’t care if you’ve had your vaccine.”

View attachment 4144

Not sure you can apply what happens in Colorado to the rest of the world- the place is a pit hole of strange! They have idiots dress up as The Joker and murder cinema goers and if aliens are starting to take over the Earth, I can bet my cherry ass they started there!

Back