Woman feels...

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Woman feels a bit too ill to wear a mask today

disgusted-woman-small.jpg

A woman has elected to not wear a mask today, as she’s feeling a little bit ill and the mask would just make her feel even worse.

Ms Eleanor Gay made the decision after waking to find she had a nasty cough.

“I’ve been coughing since I woke up,” she said.

“Having to wear a mask while you’re coughing like that, well, it’s not very nice, is it, you’re just coughing into the mask and then breathing what you’ve coughed back in.

“And, to be honest, I’ve got a bit of a temperature as well I think, so the mask will only make me feel hotter.”

Ms Gay promised to start wearing her mask again when she’s feeling a little better.

“Oh yes, I’m fine with it usually, but I just feel so lousy today. One day won’t make a difference.”

“As soon as I start to feel better, I’ll make sure I pop it back on. I mean, it’s actually quite a funky one with leopard print and ‘you’re a star’ written across it, which is actually another reason why I don’t want to ruin it my coughing up god knows what onto it.”

She is confident that people will be understanding of her not wearing her mask.

She went on, “I’m sure people will be fine. I mean, I was on the bus the other day and this poor woman was coughing and spluttering with a mask on and so I just told her to take it off, I didn’t mind.”

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Its peoples own preference if they want to wear a mask or not :)

B

Bad_Influence

Keep taking the booster jabs forever kids. Or you won’t be allowed to go to uni. Or concerts. Or school. Because a virus that’s no threat to you needs a vaccine that does not protect you, and does not protect others from you. Yeah that makes sense. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

B

Bad_Influence

What is your point? Are you suggesting he died because of his beliefs? What about all those who wore a mask and got double jabbed then? Did their stance on covid protect them?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

‘I wish I’d had jab’: Father who refused vaccine dies of Covid​

A self-confessed vaccine sceptic has died in hospital aged just 34 after contracting Covid-19.

Father-of-three Matthew Keenan said in the weeks before his death that he wanted to “turn back time,” telling friends and doctors at Bradford Royal Infirmary after falling ill: “I wished I’d had the jab.”

His death comes two weeks after a photo of him wearing an oxygen mask and hooked up to a CPAP machine was shared by Dr Leanne Cheyne, a respiratory consultant at the West Yorkshire hospital.

MatthewK.jpg

"Matthew has agreed for me to share his story,” she wrote. “Footie coach and dad. Self-confessed vaccine sceptic until he caught Covid. If he could turn back time he would.”

At the time, she added that Keenan was would be admitted to intensive care if his condition did not improve. His health later deterioriated and he died on Monday.

Keenan – who had no underlying health conditions – had earlier written of his own regret on social media. In posts dated 2 July, he said he had tested positive for coronavirus and was feeling “the most poorly I have ever been and I feel like it’s getting worse”.

Paying tribute on Tuesday, Billy Brown, a friend of more than 20 years, said the world had lost “the kindest man”.

The 38-year-old said: “As he was getting more poorly, he said he wished he had gotten the jab. I can’t believe he’s gone, he was the most likeable lad I’ve ever met.

“Most people have one or two best friends, he had 20 best friends. He had the biggest heart and treated everyone like they were his family.

“There were not many like him. He loved to enjoy himself, he was the life and soul of every party. Many people will miss him.”

contd: see link below

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Olympic Table Tennis was more interesting XD

Back