Woman can't stress enough how little she takes herself seriously.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
A WOMAN who does not take herself seriously will go to any lengths to prove how totally 'normal' she says she is.

Haggy Eensane often types incredibly boring long-winded essays online that state that she cannot stand people who take themselves too seriously, and has made her own carefree, relaxed approach to her likes, wants, and achievements key to her personality, when she finally gets one.

She said: “If you can’t laugh at yourself then who can you laugh at? That’s why I positively invite mockery and only sulk for days when you’ve crossed an invisible line.

“My dress sense is fair game because it’s stylish yet kooky, and feel free to make a harmless jibe at the expense of my stout physique. I promise I won’t get that annoyed.

“Thinly-veiled jokes about my toxic opinions and passive-aggressive attitude are strictly verboten though. Anyone who challenges my many flaws in any way should learn to hashtag be kind.”

Friend Joanna Kramer said: “After Haggy begged me to tease her for hours I finally relented and made a harmless quip about her odd cackling laugh. Now she has threatened to hack my Facebook and 'ruin me' before she flounced like a 12-year-old girl, I hope she is OK, wherever she is now.”

C

CrazyCatLady

I feel immortalised in the history of UK Chat!

However, I do take umbrage at a few things:

1) I do not have a stout physique. I’m nearly 6ft in my DMs and no, they are not platforms, and my physique would more be likened to a ‘string of p!ss’ rather than ‘stout’.

2) The ‘flouncing’ is a mixture between RSI and migraines from reading glasses. I mean, considering the amount of sh!t I can write, I can be here for hours replying to one post and that does not get easier as the string of p!ss wrists get older!

3) I have never and would never advocate ‘hashtag be kind’. I don’t use hashtags.

4) Who is this ‘friend’? You must have dug a corpse up for that review!

Otherwise, good show, good show!

Back