Will it ever come back into fashion?

S

Saphire

It's practically a family heirloom. :) I'm not quite sure how I got stuck with it, But it has lots of little drawers and cubby holes for all your stuff. I'll take a picture when I get a chance
You are lucky to have inherited such a piece.
I think back to my grans days, her house was filled with furniture like that, mysterious little drawers and pull outs, the furniture always seemed so big in those days in comparison to now, but maybe that's because I was small. :p

Also, pianos...who has a piano in the lounge nowadays? Everyone seemed to have one in the 'olden days'.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You are lucky to have inherited such a piece.
I think back to my grans days, her house was filled with furniture like that, mysterious little drawers and pull outs, the furniture always seemed so big in those days in comparison to now, but maybe that's because I was small. :p

Also, pianos...who has a piano in the lounge nowadays? Everyone seemed to have one in the 'olden days'.
Back then, people made their own entertainment, until the advent of television. And once electronic keyboards appeared, that was the end of pianos.

CaptureDesk.JPGWP_20220206_008.jpg

S

Saphire

I love it...pieces like this are not made the same, if at all, today. It must hold so many secrets...very romantic.

And....I am sure I can see my favourite shade of OPI nail polish in that pic too. :cool:

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I love it...pieces like this are not made the same, if at all, today. It must hold so many secrets...very romantic.

And....I am sure I can see my favourite shade of OPI nail polish in that pic too. :cool:
And the underused fountain pen :D

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Black patent stilettos....dressy, classy, and my footwear of choice (once)
Even if they ever do come back into fashion, I am so used to wearing shoes and sandals for comfort, I doubt I could walk in them nowadays. :mad:

You had me at Stilettos :p
Only need to wear them in the bedroom ;)

Sooooooo bad lol

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Pass me the sick bag.

Over and out.

LochpNess

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
No matter your age, you probably miss some things that are no longer in vogue.

Emails and texts, telephone calls, they all have their place in this fast living society we live in.
But actually sitting down, writing words with a pen onto paper, sealing them in an envelope, buying a stamp, then posting that letter, all took thought.
Receiving a handwritten letter, either one you have longed for, or an unexpected one, was a lot more satisfying than opening an Email.

Who wants an electronic love letter anyway?

The last time I wrote a handwritten letter was probably a list of things I want addressed to a location in the far north.

It's not so much that I miss anything in particular, but rather the opposite. I'm a bit pissed off with phone zombies. Idiots dawdling blindly around' the world could do better without. People are obsessed with their phones. Imagine me not looking where I was going while pleasuring myself while crossing a busy road. I don't do that with my penis but plenty do it with their phones.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The last time I wrote a handwritten letter was probably a list of things I want addressed to a location in the far north.

It's not so much that I miss anything in particular, but rather the opposite. I'm a bit pissed off with phone zombies. Idiots dawdling blindly around' the world could do better without. People are obsessed with their phones. Imagine me not looking where I was going while pleasuring myself while crossing a busy road. I don't do that with my penis but plenty do it with their phones.
YUK ! dirty sods !

Back