Why was Einstein so important

Paul1003

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Einstein was supposed to prove once and for all that the earth is not the centre of the universe but why is this so important.
The importance of this question and it's relationship to where we are now as a world consciousness has been long lost to time. This "is" the ultimate question and the answer is not "42".
For all Einstein's theories and hypothesis, he had to concede that there is now way to prove his work by the old fashion scientific judgment of the human eye. What you see is not reality, is the new truth. In today's world, it is easier to see why Einstein (the lying bastard) was so important to the "future" of mankind. And a dark future it is.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Einstein was supposed to prove once and for all that the earth is not the centre of the universe but why is this so important.
The importance of this question and it's relationship to where we are now as a world consciousness has been long lost to time. This "is" the ultimate question and the answer is not "42".
For all Einstein's theories and hypothesis, he had to concede that there is now way to prove his work by the old fashion scientific judgment of the human eye. What you see is not reality, is the new truth. In today's world, it is easier to see why Einstein (the lying bastard) was so important to the "future" of mankind. And a dark future it is.
I'm very disappointed that you did not heed my advice but instead rushed headlong into posting what can only be described as a drunken diatribe.
To be honest, I can't even make any sense of what you're trying to say.
I suspect that you are citing Einstein, because to you, he represents concepts that you are struggling to appreciate and understand.
It was in fact, Nicolaus Copernicus who first proposed that the earth was not central to our Solar System, some 400 years earlier than Einstein.

Regardless of your misguided thinking, Einstein made sufficient impact on astrophysics that led the path to our perspective of the universe as we now see it.
I do hope that your future threads are not as pointless and ill-thought out as this one.

:rolleyes:

Paul1003

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
It's a simple statement. You can explain to me how I'm not intelligent enough to now what I'm talking about but you can't prove my words false. I'm not the struggling with the truth

Paul1003

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm waiting for you and your superior intelligence to educate this high school dropout on the finer points of physics. you must have read Einstein's works and shouldn't find this difficult. Anytime you want to exude your superior knowledge, i shouldn't be too much of a challenge. Remember, you told me that I was an idiot

Paul1003

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Einstein's one failing. He couldn't back up his own words. Then again, in todays world you don't have to. Any bullshit is good enough as long as enough people agree with you. just don't try and prove it....no wonder we are where we are
be well

Paul1003

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Thankyou Bettybooty.
there's not enough love in the world. At least there is still some X

Paul1003

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
It's a dark world we live in. we can only try to bring light to it. Says the man with a black heart.
a few lines from a song i wrote many years ago
Some say the devil needs me if he's to stay alive but maybe it's me that needs him to survive,
I lost my heart in the middle of the night and you see the remains in the songs I write,
But the road is long, longer than any song, will you be there my friend when i reach the stone,
I can not live yet I cannot die, when they wrote the book of life, the bastards yeah they lied

Live long and be happy. some of us can only have one or the other and without happiness, life is too long X

Paul1003

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
That didn't really make sense.
Thankyou for replying. I'm glad your happy for now X

Paul1003

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Life is only as happy as the moment you are experiencing. It's nice to have some sort of human interaction.
May you always be happy. X

A_Son_of_God

Forum Reasoner - Nemesis of the Trolls
Reaction score
Well...wasn't it Frank Einstein who discovered lightning can bring body parts to life when sown together?

Back