why just the lobby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bad_Influence

You utterly stupid woman! You can't even connect the time of a Forum posting and when other events take place!
Stick to chat rooms where your pettiness is best served. Forums are for intelligent people, not cry-babies.
:rolleyes:

Intelligent people? What the feck are you doing here then? You haven’t the intelligence to see that your attitude here is pathetic.

And ‘cry-babies’? A few posts ago you were begging to be unbanned. Your hypocrisy is shameful.

B

Bad_Influence

You utterly stupid woman! You can't even connect the time of a Forum posting and when other events take place!
Stick to chat rooms where your pettiness is best served. Forums are for intelligent people, not cry-babies.
Maybe you should threaten court action again. Lol

W

Wren

Lol to intelligence..getting my spectacle for closer examination. (Closes one eye)

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Intelligent people? What the feck are you doing here then? You haven’t the intelligence to see that your attitude here is pathetic.

And ‘cry-babies’? A few posts ago you were begging to be unbanned. Your hypocrisy is shameful.
You're so infatuated with what I type, you have to respond TWICE!!!
I think that alone says MORE about you than it does me.
You live in world of fantasy of your own making.
Get ******* real, for once in your miserable existence.
P.S. Here's another thread you've failed to contribute to with any meaningful reply!

B

Bad_Influence

You're so infatuated with what I type, you have to respond TWICE!!!
I think that alone says MORE about you than it does me.
You live in world of fantasy of your own making.
Get ******* real, for once in your miserable existence.
P.S. Here's another thread you've failed to contribute to with any meaningful reply!
And you respond.

Clarity

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Can a mod please close this thread down this bickering isn't relevant to the thread. Thank you

B

Bad_Influence

Life isn’t all fluffy bunnies and pink unicorns, why should chat be any different?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back