why just the lobby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarity

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
When I click on chat the only room available is the lobby. I have used other rooms since the changes.

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Its been like that most of the day.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
When I click on chat the only room available is the lobby. I have used other rooms since the changes.
It's amusing how the idea of going into the Lobby terrifies a lot of people, especially those who opt for the insanely dull chat of the 40-50's chat room. Can't you see a hypnotherapist to help you overcome that fear?
:rolleyes:

Clarity

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It's amusing how the idea of going into the Lobby terrifies a lot of people, especially those who opt for the insanely dull chat of the 40-50's chat room. Can't you see a hypnotherapist to help you overcome that fear?
I have no fear of the lobby I do occasionally chat there, it's a chat room like any other what's to fear? Nothing ! I was merely asking why was the lobby my only option don't read too much into everything

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Lobby is only showing on the homepage but all rooms are available from the Lobby Tab.

Dev team are working still so it's onwards and upwards ....

Tally Hooo ...

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
most chat sites take you to a main room first then you make you way to any room on a list .[ good way of doing a count]

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
most chat sites take you to a main room first then you make you way to any room on a list .[ good way of doing a count]
In real life you go into a lobby 1st when you go to an Hotel. Then you go to other rooms off that one .(i think !)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
In real life you go into a lobby 1st when you go to an Hotel. Then you go to other rooms off that one .(i think !)
It was a Glitch that has been fixed ,

Room service is coming tho ,

Just hit 111 XD

Clarity

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Just hit 111 XD
It's partially fixed still have to get to 40s 50s via another room, I chose the Welsh room fabulous scenery !

WickedPerdition

Reaction score

Just hit 111 XD
I'm currently staying in Room 101. Any chance of unlocking the door? PLEASE!!! :eek:

T

ToughType

click on About instead of Chat all the rooms are there

Last edited by a moderator:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
It's partially fixed still have to get to 40s 50s via another room, I chose the Welsh room fabulous scenery !
Any issues you may notice if you could screen shot it and send to a Admin/Moderator we will pass on the info to the developers .....

Clarity

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Any issues you may notice if you could screen shot it and send to a Admin/Moderator we will pass on the info to the developers .....
OK thanks im going to go.in via about all the rooms are listed there

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
u were banned for being nasty to myself and lau so stop crying
You utterly stupid woman! You can't even connect the time of a Forum posting and when other events take place!
Stick to chat rooms where your pettiness is best served. Forums are for intelligent people, not cry-babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back