Why is he Running?

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
A man is walking at a fast pace, down a busy city high Street. Throwing arms around almost in a fit of rage, he kicks down a free-standing Cornetto buy 1 get 1 free sign [maybe he doesn't favour strawberry]..

He looks back, sees a woman running after him and a policeman ,running behind her, also in his direction. all 3 are running.
He makes off fast as he can.

Why is he Running?.. I am smarties and i have the answer.

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
A man is walking at a fast pace, down a busy city high Street. Throwing arms around almost in a fit of rage, he kicks down a free-standing Cornetto buy 1 get 1 free sign [maybe he doesn't favour strawberry]..

He looks back, sees a woman running after him and a policeman ,running behind her, also in his direction. all 3 are running.

Don't know the answer but can I have the blue smarties please?

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Don't know the answer but can I have the blue smarties please?
yerss, you can have them for effort.. hang on..oh no, this packet doesn't seem to have any left [heehee evil laugh]

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

He must be stoned. :D

A women, a policeman and a Cornetto sign are all chasing him.
Or perhaps, even darker, one of the arms he threw has, Family Addams like, taking to its fingers and is chasing him down with the women and the policeman.
Then again, could be, in the time of Political Correctness, it is both the Arm he threw, the Cornetto Sign and a policeman that is a women.

Whichever way, he needs help :)

Or maybe all thier Cornettos are melting (running) in the sun.

Good one again ;)

F

Foxyone79

he isint running at all...he walking a fast pace....

DebraCadabra

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
When i was 15 ish I seen this (near) exact scenario ,it was my schools Maths teacher running with trousers -vest and slippers on ..this was 7.30 am and explanation was given as a reaction to him not taken his insulin for his diabetes.So I think smarties with their sugar content not appropriate if i am due any prize

Claire8

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I just want to know when the meds trolley, is coming round?

R

RedBull

Because a Cornetto sign is chasing him so can get big licks

Back