Why is everything so complicated

JustChat

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Every single part of life at the moment is just so complicated. From just downloading a simple app to being able to manage every day life. Everyone seems to want to bang down your door when your on the way down but very few people want to help you... I couldnt even find an app on my laptop to just simply write with AI or constant ad's being thrown down my throat every two seconds

JustChat

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Dating websites every single search... when someone actually needs to talk to someone or even just wants to vent about any struggles or just feeling lonely they want a paid subscribtion to a company thats just a scam... Everything about this day and age makes me honestly struggle.

MisterWensleydale

Fresh out of Red Leicester
Reaction score
It could well all just be perfectly natural, as complexity seems to be an emergent property of systems that start with simple initial conditions and evolve with time. It was a simpler and happier time when the entire universe consisted entirely of jelly at all points.

However, there's still no need to be disturbed by a tiny little thing like the inevitability of every possible future just ending up with everything becoming increasingly irritating and useless, all of the time, forever.

It's nowhere near as disturbing as accepting the indisputable fact that human beings have chosen to watch 'Coronation Street' on a recreational basis for over 60 years now. Many of them even claim to have actively enjoyed the experience of doing so.

Luckily, I swore to myself I would stop posting on these forums some time ago, so this post is purely a product of your own warped imagination. I wasn't there at the time. Or here.

Last edited:

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Don't you dare ridicule Coronation Street :) I was an avid watcher of Corrie, right up till they got rid of mad Phelin, what a character!

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
Jump in the waters great!
As for your statement ... isnt that lyrics of song?

Back