Why have you chosen your avi picture?

S

Saphire

We all pick pics for a reason....I like Sapphires. :cool:

I also like me, so I sometimes put my own pic up, (not here) as many other forumers do on various sites.

Why is your own pic chosen?

S

Saphire

My current avatar reflects how I feel about life..... "Life? Don't talk to me about life." :rolleyes:
Well, I hope you will feel able to change it to a less stressed one soon enough Lady. x

I have to say, if I was going to pick one for today, I might just borrow yours.
Getting over the horrendous norovirus, in the middle of having new carpets, furniture, decorating, some things we have ordered are held up because staff are off with Covid....I think I actually feel more stressed than your avi at the minute.

But....tomorrow I will be back to Saphire (God willing) :rolleyes:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Incase anyone wanted a new dartboard design XD

S

Saphire

Most men are lazy.....just saying :)
It's a well researched medical fact, they certainly can't multitask.;)

My OH finds it impossible to do a simple task like tie a shoelace and talk at the same time....he is typical of most men.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
It's a well researched medical fact, they certainly can't multitask.;)

My OH finds it impossible to do a simple task like tie a shoelace and talk at the same time....he is typical of most men.

This is very true:)

PennyDreadful2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My avatar is a photo of the actor Oliver Reed. No real reason, other than I admired him as an actor. I will probably change it at some point.

S

Saphire

My avatar is a photo of the actor Oliver Reed. No real reason, other than I admired him as an actor. I will probably change it at some point.
He was very handsome when he was young.
The film 'Women in love', showed this to be true.:D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Back