Why have i been banned again for nothing?

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
People running this site down, why? This is a 'free gig' as they, it's supplied to you at no cost! what do they expect for nothing? :rolleyes:
you are of course right, it is free. Peoples invest time and feelings here at same time, make friends make friends, never never break friends an all that you know.. it doesn't give anyone any right, green light to start a fight whether in the day or in the middle of the night. What were we talking about again ?

ruthless

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
couple of points.

1) its really hard to do nothing. try it. its really not that easy.

2) how is gdpr on here? only been asking since b4 brexit?

3) please unlock me. i have friends here from the recovery community i didnt realise this would get so LONG IN THE TOOTH for the power trips ive had+ abuse.

4) please produce the GDPR stuff

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
couple of points.

1) its really hard to do nothing. try it. its really not that easy.

2) how is gdpr on here? only been asking since b4 brexit?

3) please unlock me. i have friends here from the recovery community i didnt realise this would get so LONG IN THE TOOTH for the power trips ive had+ abuse.

4) please produce the GDPR stuff
You were told in PM by myself exactly why you are currently banned and your ban message clearly states why too. All registered chatters supply the site with an email address only, no other personal information. There is no GDPR issue. We don't hold your name, address, or any personal information whatsoever. And as explained before, your ban will end when it ends.

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
You were told in PM by myself exactly why you are currently banned and your ban message clearly states why too. All registered chatters supply the site with an email address only, no other personal information. There is no GDPR issue. We don't hold your name, address, or any personal information whatsoever. And as explained before, your ban will end when it ends.
I think he meant his GPR location , he thinks somebody is watching him

ruthless

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The Rockwell song i sort of like, its samples jackson way to much. but its catchy in a rocky horror show kind of gimpy way.

Elwood would you be available for an interview on LBC? To represent safe gaurding measures in popular chatrooms.

*blush*

Back