Why can't I log in?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
In the final days of this game ,then restart again in a few weeks time :). Been doing this game since 2011 i think ....have quite some nice mates on there too :) You know ,Xmas card buddies ? linked to each other via phone etc :).

B

Bad_Influence

What he don`t realise is that the members he thinks are his friends are busy running his arse down in my PM while he thinks i don`t have any friends :D.
The thing is this, some people don’t like what I say. That their problem, not mine. I really don’t care.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Ok @ all i am able to sign in now please try again - Ty

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
il be laughin back when hellboi is buggin arse of u in the room wantin his private words haha :) lucky u
It was fixed as he's gone to sleep ,

God again ;p ?

B

Bad_Influence

What he don`t realise is that the members he thinks are his friends are busy running his arse down in my PM while he thinks i don`t have any friends :D.
I’ve learnt one thing here…. People just want to be liked. Principles don’t matter, as long as they get a ‘like’. Nobody stands behind what they believe here, they are too scared of being seen as alone. I won’t be one of those people.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I’ve learnt one thing here…. People just want to be liked. Principles don’t matter, as long as they get a ‘like’. Nobody stands behind what they believe here, they are too scared of being seen as alone. I won’t be one of those people.
But that only works from your point of view ,

Everyone is different , Don't you enjoy making ppl smile ?

Sometimes holding back for the good of others is also ok you know ,

Everyone is different with a different outlook and they take from this different things man .....

B

Bad_Influence

But that only works from your point of view ,

Everyone is different , Don't you enjoy making ppl smile ?

Sometimes holding back for the good of others is also ok you know ,

Everyone is different with a different outlook and they take from this different things man .....
Of course. But what good does holding back do? I’ve given up being here for everyone else, pretending that everything is rainbows and fluffy bunnies. It’s pointless. As has been said before:
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
ewwwwww just had a thought i hope slime ball wasnt tryin to make out ive pmed IT

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Of course. But what good does holding back do? I’ve given up being here for everyone else, pretending that everything is rainbows and fluffy bunnies. It’s pointless. As has been said before:
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
Because being cheerful is good for the soul XD

Back