Why can't I log in?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
But ignores the truth. Doesn’t seem clever to me.
Well lol , you get involved in all those "Truths" etc ,

You may have noticed i stay out of those hahaa,

" You can't handle the truth "

XD

B

Bad_Influence

Well lol , you get involved in all those "Truths" etc ,

You may have noticed i stay out of those hahaa,

" You can't handle the truth "

XD
Yes I noticed. Just as everyone else stays out of it. :rolleyes:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Yes I noticed. Just as everyone else stays out of it. :rolleyes:
What i meant is i have no need to be involved in Political debates here ,

If the suited gimps in the House of Commons can agree on fcuk all what chance do you lot have ?

And anyway , it's never any fun ......

You said to me before , "You just like to please others" in the rooms , at first oddly i was annoyed atcha ,

When i woke up the next day i thought , " You know what , he's partly right , and , i'm ok with that "

Diversity is beautiful <3

B

Bad_Influence

What i meant is i have no need to be involved in Political debates here ,

If the suited gimps in the House of Commons can agree on fcuk all what chance do you lot have ?

And anyway , it's never any fun ......

You said to me before , "You just like to please others" in the rooms , at first oddly i was annoyed atcha ,

When i woke up the next day i thought , " You know what , he's partly right , and , i'm ok with that "

Diversity is beautiful <3
And right there lies the problem. Yes I said that and I stand by it. You are not alone in being scared to air your views in case people don’t like you. Sad but true.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
And right there lies the problem. Yes I said that and I stand by it. You are not alone in being scared to air your views in case people don’t like you. Sad but true.

I didn't say anything about "Scared" or do i give a sh** who likes me ,

What i am saying is i would rather be known as a likeable person than not , very very different my friend :)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Ok i'll put it another way ,

I am not you and nobody is.

Your views are not mine.

Sometimes it's better to agree to disagree,

We can do this all night but if we played Table Tennis at least we would get some fkin exercise XD

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I noted that ,whereas i get warned about talking about others in the chatrooms when they are not there ,i was mentioned a lot after i left this site last night :). I`m more popular than even i thought ! haha

Roger50

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Whom do i contact to un block my ip address? One of my girls used the chat room and got me banned

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Whom do i contact to un block my ip address? One of my girls used the chat room and got me banned

There is an appeal system in place to appeal any ban you may have please use that ,

Just to add I don't know who one of the girls is but be advised this is an 18+ site and you are responsible for your account.

Back