Why are chats divided by age groups? Why not just one group for over 18s

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Youngsters can only dream of a job, they don't even know those industries existed. Foundries closing for lunch break when its bell rang, the town being gridlocked as the 1000 employees went for lunch, now there's no trace of the foundries. Then the associated train tracks halting the traffic as the carriages travelled too and thro, all that learnt from older generations. Stuff younger generations don't know.
your last bit hits it on head ,"Stuff younger generations don't know. nor want to know".

MatUre

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I go to YoungatHeart... VERY friendly and sometimes hilarious! Always good company.:)

Went there, but dull conversations between 51 users.
Supercookie123 can you expain? Can users have private conversations? Can they send files? That seemed to be mentioned such as mp3s
I have never had the inclination to use chat rooms and so far I am not finding much there to stimulate me.
I am a chat novice I am certain of that.
Can you guide me?
So far I am not impressed, a lot of dull people saying nothing is my impression.
I may stick to meeting my interesting friends who can all hold intelligent conversations.

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Went there, but dull conversations between 51 users.
Supercookie123 can you expain? Can users have private conversations? Can they send files? That seemed to be mentioned such as mp3s
I have never had the inclination to use chat rooms and so far I am not finding much there to stimulate me.
I am a chat novice I am certain of that.
Can you guide me?
So far I am not impressed, a lot of dull people saying nothing is my impression.
I may stick to meeting my interesting friends who can all hold intelligent conversations.
Well, I am not there, after all! Ha ha ha ;).

It's usually lots of fun; genuine people are the norm. Tonight might be quiet... I'm not sure about files! Yes, we can have private conversations but personally, I chat in the room when here properly. Tonight, I am otherwise engaged, however. :p

Back