Who thinks BLM promotes more hate than diversity??

LOVE2DEBATE

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
As a group i belive BLM is doing nothing good for its own community and only serving to better create a divsion and void between the races.By shouting black lives matter insintuates that the value of a black life super ceded that of white or other color life.WShy is this allowed to take part?
I think its due to the goverment trrying to sow the seed of hate and divide us to better control us and not ask the real questionbs,demanding real change.
Why can groups like this exsist,they say police are racist yet its the cops that help mange and allow them to march,again the goverment are using our good police officers as cannon fodder, to help promote there hate BLM spew off,according to statistics by statista.com 85% deaths in custody of white inmates,only 8% were black,so why the narrative by propaganda machines bbc saying black deaths in custody are double that of white?who thinks by demanding white people bow the knee to them to apologise for slavery and other pointless,views and opinions they hold.i for one had no benifit to slavery i dont agree with it now so why should i apologise?anyone apologises is confused and clearly brainwashed by media,is it any wonder why the demographic of those apologising happemn to be mostly young millenials who impressionable and grew up on social media which has been used to make them feel they should be ashamed of themselfs

Back