Who Knows the Source for Humanity?

ThreadKiller

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi All,

Maybe I'll get lucky here, maybe I won't, but it could answer a question I have either way.

Over the last.....god knows how long, I've been trying to find like minded people to discuss the aforementioned code, but every time I raise the issue I get banded from the site I'm using, which just makes me more determined to connect with others, I can't be the only one.

With that, the source code? Anyone know it? Heard of it? Figured it out?

Obviously I'm being a bit non descriptive at the moment but without giving too much away, anyone know of 67? 58? 49?

M? Q? W?

Red / Blue - We the Purple.

If this makes no sense to you don't worry, it will, that is if I'm allowed to stay on here longer enough to tell you all about it, but trust me, it will infuriate you, maybe drive you a bit insane, but it WILL make you ask questions.....so be warned.

I look forward to your replies.

azureblue

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well I admit to 'cheating' and googling. Personally I am up to here with USA politics at the moment so not going to read any further about it. Plus I am very wary of anything linked to 'religion'.

MrPaperclip

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi All,

Maybe I'll get lucky here, maybe I won't, but it could answer a question I have either way.

Over the last.....god knows how long, I've been trying to find like minded people to discuss the aforementioned code, but every time I raise the issue I get banded from the site I'm using, which just makes me more determined to connect with others, I can't be the only one.

------

What was the aforementioned????

B

Bad_Influence

The word ‘cult’ springs to mind. And yes I meant CULT, at least for now.

ThreadKiller

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
No cult, nothing like that at all.

What I'm talking about is, as you would expect for a good experiment, completely verifiable, by you, your family, friends, loved ones. I know that it has been by everyone one I know, why did I drag them into this mess? Because I didn't believe it, didn't want to believe it, I'd even go so far as to say that I was hoping that they would say I have it wrong and that I'm under a lot of pressure, but they didn't, which makes the issue even more perplexing.

You watch TV? Movies? Read papers? It's there, staring at you right in your faces, me, I felt bloody stupid, so stupid, that again this was another one of those, NO, I can't have missed it all this time.

Get your self some paper and a pen, you will need it because your going to need it, YES, it very very simple. But, as you will find, there are things that are going to make you forget everything as soon as you see it, let's call this life conditioning, but be warned, you'll never be the same again.

As soon as you have paper at the ready then let me know.

Why am I being so cryptic, because if I blurt it out, then I'll most likely be banned, and then you have nothing, again remember, my name is Thread Killer, which should maybe reality killer, as Oppenheimer said, 'I am the destroyer of worlds''.

In the meantime I'll find a short vid of a TV advert that's an important starting point for those new to the veil falling.

ThreadKiller

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
The advert we all love to hate, we watch but never pay attention.
Watch, watch, and watch again!

MoneySuperMarket #EpicSquads - YouTube

Write down the number plate. What else do you SEE, 3-2-1, you're awake.

This is as simple as it gets, from here on in, the White Rabbit owns you, and the hole goes deep.

It's a hole gets narrower, and narrower, it gets so narrow in fact you couldn't turn around even if you wanted too!

Note the above WARNING........

Remember, it get's worse from here.

Can you post email addresses here? You'll need to contact me after your brain explodes.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
sorry cant write a thing ta moment i suffering from veritgo the rooms spins with no help needed , gee am in a badway .

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi All,

With that, the source code? Anyone know it? Heard of it? Figured it out?

Obviously I'm being a bit non descriptive at the moment but without giving too much away, anyone know of 67? 58? 49?

M? Q? W?

Red / Blue - We the Purple.

If this makes no sense to you don't worry, it will, that is if I'm allowed to stay on here longer enough to tell you all about it, but trust me, it will infuriate you, maybe drive you a bit insane, but it WILL make you ask questions.....so be warned.

I look forward to your replies.
Isn't it obvious? It's a coded message from "Q". Telling all his followers to stand down following Trump's journey into permanent and glorious obscurity.

ladymuck

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You're trying in your long-winded, roundabout way, to inform us that we are all being manipulated into believing certain things? Don't you think all rational, sane people already are aware of that, and it is only the shallow sheep who refuse to take responsibility for themselves who allow themselves to be indoctrinated?

Back