Where Is The Truth?

O

Oswestrian

Did the coronavirus pandemic start because of a laboratory accident in Wuhan,China or is this a lie that climate change deniers fabricated in order to prevent people finally realising that climate change is a real phenomena with very real ecosystem consequences?

Discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
Did the coronavirus pandemic accidently start in a laboratory accident in Wuhan or is this a lie that climate change deniers invented in order to prevent people finally acknowledging that climate change is a real phenomena with real consequences?
Who knows ....world health organization

S

SonOfAnarchy5

I've had the feeling (just a feeling) for a long time now that our Earth is a conscious being who inflicts these precision disasters on humanity to stop us damaging her.
Covid-19 = drastic cut in human over-consumption & pollution worldwide.
Hurricane Katrina = Smashed the oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico.
etc etc etc.

It wont be long til she kicks us off for good! To quote the latest episode of Westworld- Humans are a thin layer of bacteria on a ball off mud flying through space.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Did the coronavirus pandemic accidently start in a laboratory accident in Wuhan or is this a lie that climate change deniers invented in order to prevent people finally acknowledging that climate change is a real phenomena with real consequences?

Either way, it's all a bit worrying, isn't it?

O

Oswestrian

Either way, it's all a bit worrying, isn't it?

It most certainly is. Even though I would have liked the laboratory accident to be the real reason why this pandemic started, China gave the world SARS in 2002 and the bird flu virus in 2013 (designated Influenza A virus subtype H7N9 (A/H7N9). So alas I think that our ecosystems are indeed changing for the worse.

Infectious diseases emerging from Chinese wet-markets: zoonotic origins of severe respiratory viral infections. - PubMed - NCBI - Free Chat Rooms

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Did the coronavirus pandemic start because of a laboratory accident in Wuhan,China or is this a lie that climate change deniers fabricated in order to prevent people finally realising that climate change is a real phenomena with very real ecosystem consequences?

Discuss.

It's entirely possible that this pandemic was Gov't made. (Worldwide Govt's collab.)

Slight chance it came from a wet fish market in Wuhan-China.

It's nothing that wasn't forecast YEARS AGO...

Mass pandemic...Lock Down...Control people.

That's NOT what I am saying. But it's entirely plausible.

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
It most certainly is. Even though I would have liked the laboratory accident to be the real reason why this pandemic started, China gave the world SARS in 2002 and the bird flu virus in 2013 (designated Influenza A virus subtype H7N9 (A/H7N9). So alas I think that our ecosystems are indeed changing for the worse.

Infectious diseases emerging from Chinese wet-markets: zoonotic origins of severe respiratory viral infections. - PubMed - NCBI - Free Chat Rooms
Ticking time bomb!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I'm sorry i have to do this ...

"Yooooo can't handle the truth" lol ;)

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The truth, Loco?
The truth is that our earth is one atom of a group of atoms surrounding it's nucleus...old Sol.
This forms part of our galaxy which in turn is one very tiny part of something we call space which in reality is one big batard of a thing.
This greater thing is a living breathing thing that exists in a plane way beyond our comprehension and is, of course, only a small part of something even bigger.
Quantum theory? HuH! piece if cake. ;)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
can you tell me how long I am banned for pls

I'm sorry lovely i know nothing about your ban and even if i did i wouldn't be able to discuss it :)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
The truth, Loco?
The truth is that our earth is one atom of a group of atoms surrounding it's nucleus...old Sol.
This forms part of our galaxy which in turn is one very tiny part of something we call space which in reality is one big batard of a thing.
This greater thing is a living breathing thing that exists in a plane way beyond our comprehension and is, of course, only a small part of something even bigger.
Quantum theory? HuH! piece if cake. ;)

I know i'll rephrase it for you ....

"I can't handle the truth" !!

Maybe after a Litre of Jacks ;)

Cake you say ........*perks up*

Back